most unrealistic match ever?

• Thread starter Thread starter r1cky
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 39
  • Views Views 4K

r1cky

Reaction score
Basically... this match apalled me.

I'm Barcelona, It's a world super league network game, 3rd season in, im top by 3 pts.

Im playing Villareal away, Im unbeaten in roughly 13 games, won about 6 in a row.

Game kicks off, Rossi gets a pen, but my keeper saves it :)

Not too long later, Pique scores - Winning 1-0.

Just before halftime I score again, Messi - Disallowed.

Ok.........

Second half, about the 60th min, Torres scores.... Disallowed.

OK.

I continue to hold posession + the lead..

93rd min - PENALTY !

Rossi scores, game finishes 1-1.

I was personally shocked and apalled at this UNBELIEVABLY unrealistic result. :@

fantasy football m8, would never happen in real life. maybe ONE disallowed goal yeah, but TWO...

The refs are so realistic in the game. Just like watching real football.:)

Clicky

Josep Guardiola's team left the field complaining about referee Alfonos Perez Burrull, who disallowed two home goals and gave Sevilla a dubious penalty.

Maybe not so unrealistic?

its a football simulation GAME and anything can happen in football

yeah but how many late goals occur in FM? they do in real life, but not as often as here. Then super keepers, HUGE amount of disallowed goals. in one of my save games i COUNTED 18 disallowed goals in an EPL season when i was man utd. just a TAD unrealistic to say the least!

yeah but how many late goals occur in FM? they do in real life, but not as often as here. Then super keepers, HUGE amount of disallowed goals. in one of my save games i COUNTED 18 disallowed goals in an EPL season when i was man utd. just a TAD unrealistic to say the least!

i know it does seem harsh from time to time

Not being a **** mate but it's not really unrealistic is it, it is just frustrating :(

Aston villa 3-2 Brighton
we actually scored an away goal, amazing!!

Fiorentina 5-11 Milan

4 of milans goals were pens and i had 3 disallowed

WTF

Some of the scorelines are a bit hard to believe, like that last one. But as far as disallowed goals are concerned, 18 in the span of 40-some odd games, more if you count non-league matches as well, that's not awful. Plus, the number seems more drastic because you're playing the role of manager in this game, meaning it is YOUR goal that is being disallowed. People tend to remember the bad stuff more readily and with more frequency than the good stuff.

Not so much on goals, but I had many many games completely dominated by tackles against my side bordering on assault.

I remember one game in particular that I finished with 8 guys remaining, all but one due to injuries - I subbed one with a knock because his stamina was way down, then I had four more that "had to come out".

All were fouls, yet I was the only side to even get a card (which was a red card because I had it with going easy on the tackles....).

All in all, I got out of the game with one guys suspended for three matches, two guys with 2-3 week injuries, one broken collar bone (3-4 month) and a torn calf muscle (8 month) and three more players with minor knocks (up to a week).

I was forced to call up youth players to fill my ranks after this one....

No offense, but in some games the AI is just insane in tackles, and in real life I would probably file criminal charges against some of those tacklers....

fantasy football m8, would never happen in real life. maybe ONE disallowed goal yeah, but TWO...
I'm sorry, but do you not remember the World Club Championship final of 2005 when Liverpool played Sao Paolo and had 3 goals disallowed??? That is football for you, take the bad with the good.

Also, a 1-1 draw, away to Villareal, is not unrealistic, I could see it happening.

All in all, I got out of the game with one guys suspended for three matches, two guys with 2-3 week injuries, one broken collar bone (3-4 month) and a torn calf muscle (8 month) and three more players with minor knocks (up to a week).

I probably would have re-started that one mate.....if my laptop was still intact after being hurled at the wall!! lol....

i tend to score lots of goals in the last minutes of the game

Back