most unrealistic match ever?

• Thread starter Thread starter r1cky
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 39
  • Views Views 4K
Change your philosophy, then maybe you wouldn't have conceded the peno ;)

I'm sorry, but do you not remember the World Club Championship final of 2005 when Liverpool played Sao Paolo and had 3 goals disallowed??? That is football for you, take the bad with the good.

Also, a 1-1 draw, away to Villareal, is not unrealistic, I could see it happening.

I think your missing the point.... The disallowed goals are the beginning of the problem, I had dealt with that because i'd have won 1-0. But the miracle of Villarreal getting ANOTHER penalty in the 93RD MINUTE is the part that disgusts me.

A 1-1 draw against Villareal isnt the problem, it's the way it happened - completely deliberate and undeserved in my opinion.

Change your philosophy, then maybe you wouldn't have conceded the peno ;)

I had already saved one of them lol, theres only so many I can stop. My tackling isn't on hard or anything, ive only given away about 4 pen's in 3 seasons (2 of which were in this game).... another fact which makes this match look buggy as ****!

Last edited:
you aint seen nothin'
so we're in a network and I'm WBA. I lose Liedson in the 8th minute (sent off for 2footing Kightly).
then the match unfolded...

Lost 3-0 to Eastbourne Boro(i'm leeds) in the FA Cup. I was playing a young team but even still.

Last edited:
thats not completely unrealistic tbh

coming back with 10 men has been done in the past. I think man city vs tottenham was one. I think.

Basically... this match apalled me.

I'm Barcelona, It's a world super league network game, 3rd season in, im top by 3 pts.

Im playing Villareal away, Im unbeaten in roughly 13 games, won about 6 in a row.

Game kicks off, Rossi gets a pen, but my keeper saves it :)

Not too long later, Pique scores - Winning 1-0.

Just before halftime I score again, Messi - Disallowed.

Ok.........

Second half, about the 60th min, Torres scores.... Disallowed.

OK.

I continue to hold posession + the lead..

93rd min - PENALTY !

Rossi scores, game finishes 1-1.

I was personally shocked and apalled at this UNBELIEVABLY unrealistic result. :@

Well look at Tottenham vs. Leeds, no-one saw that coming

Back [FONT=&quot]in '09 i was Vålerenga and beat inter 0-2 in italy. Happy times. [/FONT] [FONT=&quot][/FONT]

thats not completely unrealistic tbh

coming back with 10 men has been done in the past. I think man city vs tottenham was one. I think.
you've forgotten that WBA and Wolves are fierce rivals and had to play 82 minutes with 10men without my most likely scorer.

How is this result un all unrealistic.

wow a missed penalty. a couple of disallowed goals. tht never happens.

The most unrealistic thing on this game is when the goalie decides to move backwards and foward with the ball, even though your 1 nil down in the 90th minute. Well done SI :wub:

This is the only thing I noticed. BTW, I'm still in shock from it.

I'm Hércules, up against recreativo. Things start well, 3 - 0 up in the first half thanks to a double from Tote and a Screamer from Tiago Gomes. Everything is going well, then SOMEHOW, They scored 3 goals in the second half and were nearly close as **** to winning it. After the match, my assistant wanted to SYMPATHISE with the result. TBH, if you were 3-0 up and ended up drawing 3-3, wouldn't you be disappointed, at least? My fans shared my disappointment and even confusion at the result.

Had Adebayor sent off in the 1st minute then immediately went 1-0 down against Liverpool with Man City. But Dzeko scored twice and we won 2-1 with 10 men for 90 mins :)

im still winning the league so i can accept it. apalling tho i mean the late pen is bad enuff but they already had + missed 1 pen.

this just goes hand in hand with when ive seen own goals being called offside ^^)

In my fleetwood season, just seen a chelsea - liverpool game finish 3-3 torres (3) remy (4) torres (/ 6) remy (11) torres (17) remy(19)

I probably would have re-started that one mate.....if my laptop was still intact after being hurled at the wall!! lol....

I was close to going postal on that one. Still drew the match somehow playing with basically 8 defenders for most of the second half.
And some of my youth players REALLY stepped up to the plate after this. I have one Greek LB that is a first team regular by now at age 17. I had to play him in two EC games and his stats are skyrocketing now.
As in, from "some way off the standard of" my first choice "not much difference to".

But for the future, I will make sure that I check I can recall all my loan players.

---------- Post added at 03:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 AM ----------

In my fleetwood season, just seen a chelsea - liverpool game finish 3-3 torres (3) remy (4) torres (/ 6) remy (11) torres (17) remy(19)

Those two should just get a room....

Last edited:
I remember years ago Aberdeen beat Celtic 3-2. Celtic scored 1 pen and missed 2 (super Jim Leighton), Regi Blinker scored an own goal in Aberdeens favour and I am sure Celtic had a player sent off!

Back