Status
Not open for further replies.

bilalahmad

Reaction score
Hi, Remember when I created the thread Favorite Skin? I mentioned that I would creat a post about it on my blog and I have! I have named it 10 Most Wanted Football Manager 2010 Skins so check it out, comment on it, digg it, retweet it and anything else you can do to spread the post around!

Also thanks to all the people who voted and replied to the post! If it wasn't for them I wouldn't have been able to have created my new post!

There needs to be one dedicated to Gunnersarus !

well i haven't seen a Middlesbrough theme around so that would be nice:D:D

yes i would love a middlesbrough skin, i have never seena one and i think it would be great

Let's not just say skins for our favourite team. As I saw someone post earlier, a microsoft outlook skin would be great for people who play it at work without their bosses knowing. I play it when I'
m not allowed to sometimes at home and I would love to see a office skin. It would be good if there was a tab saying - Office and FM and when you click office it opens a real office for you and when your boss is gone you click FM and it turns into FM. That would be hard to make though. I tried making a skin but failed :p it is very hard to find all the equipment and everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.