Most you have gone over on credit

• Thread starter Thread starter I3east
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 40
  • Views Views 2K

I3east

Reaction score
Hey, i was just wondering what is the most you have ever gone over on credit for your mobile phone ?

I'm not sure on mine but i have 0 minutes remaining from over 3 days ago and have still been ringing because i haven't checked, so it maybe around £50-60.

I had a £20 a month contract on 3 before, NEC e616, quality phone at the time. Managed to get £92 one month as I had 50 minutes free but I used to phone everyone for a chat.

EDIT: This was like 7 years ago.

£15 a month = Unlimited text's & Internet :D

I had a £20 a month contract on 3 before, NEC e616, quality phone at the time. Managed to get £92 one month as I had 50 minutes free but I used to phone everyone for a chat.

EDIT: This was like 7 years ago.

Hope mines not that bad :( What did your parents say .?

Um i think like a year or so ago my bill came to like £150 ..that was when i went to the South of France though :D never again!

Sounds like a lie lol, but my sister overspent £500 once...and she was still in England. No christmas for her!

Sounds like a lie lol, but my sister overspent £500 once...and she was still in England. No christmas for her!

I have to pay how much i have gone over, so now i need to find £40 in 1 1/2 weeks to buy Call of Duty Black Ops :(

What does Excl VAT mean? Does anyone know ?

Last edited:
No its not included when it says Excl. Vat

Used my mobile in the US and it came to around £80. Normally pretty good with it though.

max i had to pay was about £80
not my fault though
once i stayed over my friends house and he talked to his girlfriend for hours with my phone (i was sleeping or otherwise i wouldn't have let him)

Back