Most you have gone over on credit

• Thread starter Thread starter I3east
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 40
  • Views Views 2K
It says calls month to date £28.50 Excl Vat so will i have to pay that ?????

Got a £126 phone bill in April after too much text ***. :( Bad time.

It says calls month to date £28.50 Excl Vat so will i have to pay that ?????

i think that means atm it is excluding vat but when it comes they will add it on

You will have to pay that, plus VAT.

Fookin ****, and i was on phone for an hour today, btw that was from 3 days ago, so i may have to pay £100+ as its 20p per min.

Last edited:
So 20p per min x 60 mins = £140 + £28 = £168, i am dead, my mum will kill me

EDIT: Or would it be £70 for an hour ?

Last edited:
I still don't see just how people can use this much money on their phone.

I have never gone over before though, i just must of lost track :(

I still don't see just how people can use this much money on their phone.

You see, when you are trying to e-satisfy 5 girls at the same time, alot of texts and mins are taken up. Leading to a rather large phonebill, and a rather painfull realisation that you need to get laid.

You see, when you are trying to e-satisfy 5 girls at the same time, alot of texts and mins are taken up. Leading to a rather large phonebill, and a rather painfull realisation that you need to get laid.

Read my previous comment for the TRUTH everyone

My screen's still frosted over, thanks for that. :(

I'm on pay-as-you-go, so no. :P
(H)

Im on PAYG, my mum wont get me a contract as she thinks a 13 year old doesn't need a phone and my two answers to her are
1. What year do you think we are in?
2. I dont see you saying that when your complaining that I never phone you to tell you where I am.

She still says no :'(
HOW DO I CONVINCE HER

if you have internet your be shocked

Yeah, but the internet can do vastly more stuff than a phone for less money?

Im on PAYG, my mum wont get me a contract as she thinks a 13 year old doesn't need a phone and my two answers to her are
1. What year do you think we are in?
2. I dont see you saying that when your complaining that I never phone you to tell you where I am.

She still says no :'(
HOW DO I CONVINCE HER

2010. You don't need a phone when you're 13. There is NO WAY you need a phone. It's stupid seeing people barely hitting puberty with mobiles more expensive than mine. Your mum, unlike many modern parents, is evidently an extremely sensible person, so good on her.

Yeah, but the internet can do vastly more stuff than a phone for less money?

2010. You don't need a phone when you're 13. There is NO WAY you need a phone. It's stupid seeing people barely hitting puberty with mobiles more expensive than mine. Your mum, unlike many modern parents, is evidently an extremely sensible person, so good on her.

No not really because what am I to do when I go out and need to contact her or someone.

Went to San Francisco on my own last year,

Normal Contract: £15 a month, unlimited texts and 300 minutes
Contract for that month: £198 :'(

Back