Most your club has spent on a player when taking the transfer into their own hands?

Disclaimer101

Reaction score
I Signed some brazilian scout at the beginning of the season. They linked me with this guy **leandro Damiáo**. Realized this was the guy spurs we trying to get during the Summer. So made a bid(12 million)...which was obviously turned down!

Asked my club to buy this guy for me, surprisingly they actually said yes!!

....They offered £39 million for him!! Couldn't believe it!

Made me think though, what's the highest your club has spent on buying a player for you guys?

PS. Cheers for the player Daniel Levy! :p haha

Dude, you just got ripped. That money comes out of your budget and bank balance, it's not just a free player.

Tried this with Kryiskov (however you spell it) because shaktar wanted £27.5million so i asked the board and they just said he isn't the type of player we can be attracting!! Pretty sure he is! if the transfer is too much there may be an option to ask board when they come back with a counter offer.

I was managing Man Utd, Pastore for 39million on fm11, Bale for 30.5 million, Goetze for 47,5 million for fm2012 demo :/

£161m for Torres on FM11. Did bang in over 200 goals in 5 years though, so totally worth it.

Haha yeah I no, but you can't cancel the deal after the chairman offers the other team an acceptable ammount! lol.

I remember sitting looking for a 'withdraw offer' option none there though.

Ohh well, hes on form and scoring quite alot since then so aint going to complain! :p

161mil for torres...holy ****! but 200goals is one **** of a return!

My board just splashed £29m on M'Vila...didnt think he would go for that much tbh.

you guys's all got you pants pulled down on fee's you had to pay:

prices i had to pay:

Torres £40m
Leandro Damiao £25m
Pastore £29m
Gotze £29m
M'Villa £15m

Dont over pay!!!