Mosts Posts In A Day

Cheers all :D. Sort of hoping for a boy, be like a proper 2.4 children and all that. Not bothered if its another girl though tbh, its just a pain trying to choose names.

Hold on, that would be 3 females against one bloke... A BOY A BOY A BOY!

if i have kids i want a boy and then im gonna make him football daft and make sure he becomes amazing or at least 5k a week good so i can live off his wages.

Well Cassidy loves football and she can kick a ball with a passion. All before shes 2 so I must be doing something right! Hopefully she'll become a class womens footballer and earn, oooh... £300 a week :|

Well I see at least 3 n00bs today, may get some all time record number of posts in a day soon ;)

with spam like this i'm sure we will :wooo::wooo::wooo:

Necroposting for the win, apparently.

This forum has grown substantially since even when I joined in late '08.

114 in a day? Wow, Danny Carter and Lewis Edwards alone could smash that in an hour. :p

Last edited:
Ahh the days when 20 posts a day were the norm and my job was **** easy.

The good quiet days.If only we knew back then the hassle it would be to have this many members.

Must admit i do put my fair share in, which is not a good thing really.

But i will keep in down from now on :)

You look at the last poster and sometime its the same person for 10 in a row mostly saying nothing.

Not all posts are spam (ahem). Some could be helpful.

i think some people went from 20 to over 100 in a day to get on the fm base dragons database, so thats 80