Ganny

Reaction score
OK, so my scouts have found this guy in Korea. He plays for Pohang. What's surprising is that he's really, really highly recommended.

I didn't think he was amazing, but apparently, all my scouts reckon he'll be my 3rd best striker, behind Rooney and Berbatov. He's cheap and he's wanted by quite a few European clubs.

Anyone ever heard of this guy? Or better yet, anyone bought this guy?

OK, so my scouts have found this guy in Korea. He plays for Pohang. What's surprising is that he's really, really highly recommended.

I didn't think he was amazing, but apparently, all my scouts reckon he'll be my 3rd best striker, behind Rooney and Berbatov. He's cheap and he's wanted by quite a few European clubs.

Anyone ever heard of this guy? Or better yet, anyone bought this guy?
this is because you are on crack

ow oh snap

this is because you are on crack

ow oh snap

If you don't have something worthwhile to say, don't say it. Answer the guys question.

In response to the question: he looks like a decent player but I wouldn't say he would be the third best striker at United. He looks like a decent to good Premier League player.

[...] all my scouts reckon he'll be my 3rd best striker, behind Rooney and Berbatov.
Assuming you're still in the first season I'd guess they consider Macheda, Welbeck and Chicharito too young... Scout and staff ratings don't really mean that much, go by what you see in the profile and not what you read in the report.
That being said, unless you really really need a 3rd/4th striker for a couple of seasons, I'd let him be.

(Never heard of him really though, nice find)

Doesn't look that impressive to me :) and i wouldn't say 2 and stars is that highly recommended tbh lol Macheda is a beastif you play him in the right Role :)

one of my favorite players in fm 09 and his stats were better then. doesnt cost much and will certainly do well for mid-table clubs or make a good backup for top clubs :)

Oh, OK. Not going to get him then, since I've already got Kadlec and I've agreed to buy Fleck as well.

In my second year as Seoul, first year Mota was a beast. He won top goal scorer for the year, and he did magnificent. I'm not sure if he's still at Pohang however, but I haven't seen any news of him lately, I'll have to check that.

All in all, probably not United first team quality, but he'd still hold his own in the Premier League.

I had him in FM 2010 in 2 or 3 teams, he is very good, and was even better in the previous game. Pretty useful and cheap too.