Mothers Day

Raphael.

Reaction score
So today, the 3rd of April 2011, is Mothering Sunday, more commonly known as Mothers Day

So what did you get for your Mum?

I'll start off I got her a personalized card from funkypigeon.com, roses and Lidnt D'or chocolate!

Or what did you do for her?
Or anything about the subject?

:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

A card, and made her toast, eggs and a cup of tea.

Happy days.

Forgot about it, went out just now and had to pick from all the reject cards.

Just a merchandising event its just a normal day..

got her a CD she wanted and need to buy or print off a card

Card, Flowers,Toast,Tea

and chocolate which i ate anyways

I forgot , then she came downstairs (i was meant to make B in B) and i made her toast :D

Gonna make a card though

a card and and some tea towels from barry islan

I got her a new hard drive for her laptop.

Cards are a pointless waste of money and paper, so I passed on one of them, unless I can find one in the house somewhere. She'll appreciate the cost saving more than she would a card

I got her a new hard drive for her laptop.

Cards are a pointless waste of money and paper, so I passed on one of them, unless I can find one in the house somewhere. She'll appreciate the cost saving more than she would a card

Must have been a true moment of inspiration to decide a hard drive would be the best gift. ;)

Meh not really, her hard drive failed & she likes her laptop. Mother's day warrants a gift, why not get her something she needs and that is useful rather than buying some tat she won't care about or something that will be binned in a week i.e. flowers/cards.

Plus mothers day, fathers day, valentines day, easter - they are all excuses for shops to sell more **** & mean little to everyone so if I have to buy something it's going to be something useful.

I got my mum a

Dress
Chocolates
Card
I-Tunes Voucher

Flowers,
card,
tea with Chocolates (she shared them with me tho, didnt mind) :D

and taking her for a meal in the evening. :D