Status
Not open for further replies.

Stann

please stay StevieP! <3
Reaction score
Have got a very limited budget, £50k atm am in the first year, so loans or free transfers would be preferrable but if a good enough ST or AMC is available I could sell a couple of players so I'll give you a range of about £500k each.

---------- Post added at 01:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 PM ----------

Why do people only answer the boring Man City ones?! These are the ones that take some actual knowledge of the game!

Sergi, only costs about £30k at the start of the game.

At the other end of the spectrum, Marco Verratti. At max, he'll cost about £500k but that's only if he's not co-owned.

Can't find Sergi, Verratti is co-owned bud cheers anyway!

Wait, have you tried Jari Litmanen? Quite old [about 37 at the start] but still really good for his age.

Try Sebastian Grazzini.. plays for an Argentine side I think Racing Club..

Value is around 100k at start but bought for abit more, try instalments, is a good player.

Cheers guys, again Litmanen is at Tahiti and has been since 08 apparently! Grazzini is not on my game I don't have all leagues loaded, only Portugeuse, Dutch and Scotland.

Tomas Horava has been a good signing for me in the Championship. Cost about £200k though.

Loans will be difficult as all clubs will ask for fees. Brandy would be good against lower teams, but maybe not against the old firm. Check all transfer listed strikers and there should be a few decent ones somewhere.

cheers guys that will be all! closed...

Status
Not open for further replies.