Status
Not open for further replies.

wee-lee-13

Reaction score
Motherwell chairman has appointed ex pro footballer, Lee Hogg as manager. At the press conference Mr Hogg was asked If there would be many changes at Motherwell Hogg stated that he would make Motherwell the Scottish Arsenal but will win trophies. He says that he loves Arsenal's style of play and would love to make Motherwell mirror them.

Hogg has called out to fans to ask who they would like to see him sign with the huge £50 million budget.

Info
This is an edited db 20 teams are in the SPL and they all have a transfer budget of £50m

Good Luck, now you just need good players to come to you

i should but all the other clubs have £50m as well and bigger reps. I tried to sign boyd but he would cost over £7m so waiting to see if i can get im for free next year.

i should but all the other clubs have £50m as well and bigger reps. I tried to sign boyd but he would cost over £7m so waiting to see if i can get im for free next year.

all other clubs have 50m? haha are you joking? rangers have about 3m and celtic 4m i think

all other clubs have 50m? haha are you joking? rangers have about 3m and celtic 4m i think

I made the database myself and gave every club a £50m transfer budget therefore celtic and rangers both have £50m as well,

"The Scottish Arsenal" I take it Motherwell have not won anything in ages either?

I am but cant find anyone thats i've never heard of so trying to sign someone different.

---------- Post added at 06:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:33 AM ----------

July

Overall July was a great month for Motherwell FC with some great results in the Europa League and some good transfers.

Europa League
1st Q - Motherwell 5-0 Irtysh Palvodar
2nd Q - Slavija 1-6 Motherwell
3rd Q 1st leg - Motherwell 2-2 HSV

Transfers In

Bolton+Wanderers+v+Hibernian+QBMw0Ea5PWIl.jpg

Fabrice Muamba + Chris Hogg

2897475263.jpg

Jonathan Cristaldo

0,,14685441-EX,00.jpg

Dudu Cearense

TIM+KRUL.jpg

Tim Krul

PatrickMcCourtNew.jpg

Paddy McCourt

84318130.jpg

Asamoah Gyan

13009.gif

Guillermo Ochoa

---------- Post added at 06:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:18 AM ----------

BerezutskyBros.JPG

Berezutskiy Brothers Sign for Motherwell.

Out of interest, how much did you sign Ochoa for?

loved the tittle haha. some decent signing should be looking at a 3rd position finish maybe even pushing for second but can't see you winning the league in your first year. prove me wrong ;)

how many stories have you started in the last few days? We have a limit of two per user.

please keep that in mind.

If you push the right buttons, you could be as well as 2nd place high:D

August

Fixtures

HSV 2-1 Motherwell
Disappointing result but an obvious one as we didn't have key players registered.
Motherwell 3-1 Queen of South
A good result against a fairly easy opponent.
Motherwell 0-0 Aberdeen
A poor result at home.
Partick Thistle 3-2 Motherwell
Really annoyed with this result as we dominated the game.

Overall it was a bad month for Motherwell. The only good thing was the draw for the new Scottish League Cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.