Motivation problems

mancmalaga

Reaction score
so i'm rangers in my 2nd season, just coming to the end when it actually counts, when the league splits in 2 and now my assistant is telin me my players can't motivate themselves to play for me,and strangely enough, this has coincided with a celtic winning streak and i was comfortably top and now i'm 2nd 3 points behind with 3 games to go, why has it decided to do this only now ? cos these players all have national reputations and my manager rep is continental so how can they not motivate themselves for a manager of my stature when i'm a bigger name than they are, its really annoyin me this cos i'm fairly certain this games fixed sometimes, cos my teams just threw away the league more or less, and its proper ****** me off, so maybe someone can advise me or tell me the same kind of ***** happened to them, also i reckon in the 35 league games i've played so far the opposition goalies had been m.om at least 12 times, thats annoyin too

try offer them new contracts, tell them stuff like there no pressure, you can win this in team talks dont tell them youre angry if doing badly try and motivate them