SLR1987

Reaction score
I'm in a spot of bother guys,

Playing as my beloved Arsenal, half way through the season, team is performing exceptionally well, in with a shout in all 4 competitions, and top of league by 10 points!

Even with all this success, Pat Rice seems to believe that 'some players are finding it hard to motivate themselves to play with Robin Van Persie as Captain'.

Now Robin hasn't stepped a foot wrong this season, already on 26 goals, and remember, I'm only in January.

So I suppose my question is, how do I go about encouraging my players to play for RVP?

TBH that stuff is really all a bit bullshit. Just ignore it, it doesn't really impact on the player's performance.

That's not true. it can have a significant impact on your game. Possibly not with as strong of a team as Arsenal, but certainly with lower league teams. If you really need to win a close game you do not want players slipping to "seems disinterested" or "looks complacent" or "playing without confidence." You also don't want your captain ******** up team meetings.

What is Robin Van Persie's influence rating? Also, does he have any bad relationships with anyone else on the first team or is his personality different from the rest of the squad?

Its well known that RVP has low Influence, around 14, he has no issues with any team members and no major difference in personality, It's really bugging me

:(