SteVieBizzLe

Reaction score
22nd April 2014.....

_74365294_moyesheadgetty.jpg

Manchester United have announced that their Manager, David Moyes, has had his contract with the club terminated with immediate effect. Current Man Utd player Ryan Giggs will take charge of the club at Interim Manager until the end of the season when a suitable replacement will be announced in time for the new season.

ssnhd.jpg

After finishing the season in 7th Place, there lowest ever in the Premier League, Manchester United parted ways with their Manager David Moyes, leaving veteran player Ryan Giggs to steer the club through their final games. The rumours are now flying around the football community as to who will take the hottest seat in Football Management in recent times.

_49930080_ian_holloway_640.jpg

Ian Holloway had this to say to our representatives today:

"I am going on record to official rule myself out of the running for the vacant managerial position at Manchester United"

2Q==

In a surprise turn this afternoon, Dutch national team Head Coach, Louis Van Gaal, who had looked odds on to take over at Old Trafford has sensationally ruled himself out, after stating he will remain in his position will the national side after their tremendous performance at the World Cup in the summer.

The major question on everyone's lips at the moment is who is going to come in? Current betting has Jurgen Klopp as the next favourite but in recent days he has distanced himself from the job claiming he is 'building something special' with Borussia Dortmund. After Klopp, there a few outliers with Pep Guardiola given a 50/1 chance of taking the job, Robert Mancini at 50/1 and some bookmakers having seemingly sarcastic odds on Jose Mourinho leaving Chelsea at 1000/1

_44114597_brk_news_sport_203x152.gif

Reports coming from Old Trafford this evening have confirmed that Jose Mourinho has joined Manchester United to be their new Manager for the 2014/15 Season.

Jose3.jpg

Jose Mournho has just completed his official statement about the news he has left Chelsea to join rivals Manchester United.

"I have always tried to be open about taking the United Job, I have great admiration of Sir Alex Ferguson and I feel his legacy is in danger of being forgotten by people not suitable to manage a club as big as United"

"The offer for me to come here was very good, the Chairman, Ed Woodward has told me I am in charge now, and that he sees myself as the only candidate qualified enough to follow the success of Alex Ferguson"

"I am honoured to be given such praise and compared to such a legendary coach as Ferguson"

"My aim this season is to win the league, of course. We have here a very capable squad with more fantastic players on the way that deals are in place for, I cannot say who but soon you will see"

"Top 4 only, would be a failure for me this season, only winning the title will I consider success"

Very strong and confident words from the new Manchester United manager, Jose Mourinho. There seemed to be swipes at his sacked predecessor David Moyes in there, claiming he was not 'big' enough to fill the shoes left by Sir Alex Fergusons departure, certainly no suggestion that he isn't up to the job.

Whether Mourinho can deliver with this squad of players as he has done else where remains to be seen, but this news has certainly shocked football today, and should set up a very exciting season.

manchester_united_fc_logo_3d_by_apolaytafred-d5v6jz5.jpg

A Manchester United Story

Stay tuned for Mourinho's Pre-Season.

Holloway at United would have been hilarious! Looking forward to seeing some updates. :)