Mourinho fed up with Italian game

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 29
  • Views Views 882

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Inter Milan coach Jose Mourinho has sparked speculation about his future in Italian football after insisting: "I don't like it and it doesn't like me."

More...

Life is so hard being top of the league and in the Quater Finals of the Champions league.

I thought this was already known,everyone know's he wants out and's waiting for an English or Spanish club.Must annoy their fans though.But, i don't like the Italian game either.

I don't like watching the Italian league on TV, or watching Italian teams play. But on FM it's the best league i think.

Anyway.. I think if he does leave he'll join Barcelona or Liverpool ( If Rafa does not get top 4 )

I love the way he puts it.

I dont like it and it doesnt like me.

So controversial. is it wrong to love a chelsea legend.

Doubt he'd go to Liverpool, Jose likes a bit of cash to spend and Liverpool haven't got that in a great abundance lately.

Plus, he wouldn't want to manage a top half team ;)

Doubt he'd go to Liverpool, Jose likes a bit of cash to spend and Liverpool haven't got that in a great abundance lately.

Plus, he wouldn't want to manage a top half team ;)

you mean He would want to manage a top half team i hope

Did you notice the wink? :P:$
Liverpool would need to be taken over, for him to join.:@

yes, thats what makes me think Max statement was not what he was thinking.

He was taking the ****. by saying liverpool arent a top half team,

so to say he wouldnt want to manage a top half team. would say liverpool where a top half team.

why he meant to say he would want to manage a top half team

yes, thats what makes me think Max statement was not what he was thinking.

He was taking the ****. by saying liverpool arent a top half team,

so to say he wouldnt want to manage a top half team. would say liverpool where a top half team.

why he meant to say he would want to manage a top half team
Well I actually meant Liverpool were just a top half team and nothing else.. but doesn't matter now XD

He will go to Real Madrid at the end of the season, spend a few years there then when SAF retires i think he will go to United.

Him and Abramovich should put their differences aside and Jose should go back to Chelsea :)

I saw the interview on sky Sports before. Actually hilarious. Started saying he couldn't say stuff about the league, then saying he likes Inter, but do I like it here? No. Do I like it? No. Agree with you Scott, he's a Chelsea lege and an **** sometimes, but other times he comes out with great stuff. I'll be surprised if he's manager at Inter next season

Back