Mourinho fed up with Italian game

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 29
  • Views Views 882
Mourinho is in love with the English game,only a matter of time before he's back.I for one will welcome him as most managers in the Premier League are dull and boring.

Manchester United's manager in waiting. Really wouldn't surprise me to see Taggart step down at the end of this season if he equals Uncle Bob's record and Mourinho replace him.

It's clear he wants a return to England.

He's just making all the English clubs wait with baited breath as to who he wants to manage this time around.

Manchester United's manager in waiting. Really wouldn't surprise me to see Taggart step down at the end of this season if he equals Uncle Bob's record and Mourinho replace him.

I disagree. I used to think that once he reached 19 league titles and/or won three European Cups he'd retire, and he's said how he wont be managing in a few years, but i don't think he can give up. I think he'll manage til he dies, or health seriously deteriorates at least.

Mourinho however is very much a potential future manager for us.

Quality Manager and a funny bloke.

The Italian journalists hate him, barely any foreign Manager's in Italy and this is why, you do wonder where he will go next, I imagine he will let his contract run down at Inter.

i think he`ll go to madrid myself or possbly liverpool but depends if hes alound to spend at pool or not just imo.

With his track record, he could basically choose on what team he wants to walk into. TBH I do think Liverpool will attract him the most? A English team with great history in Europe? okay the cash is a bit tight, but why not! Come on Jose ;)

Back