Mourinho fumes at penalty 'bias'

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho believes his team's push for the Premiership is being undermined by decision in favour of Man Utd.

More...

If Chelsea where given a penalty in that game then there would be a million penaltys a game. Yesterday, O'Shea touched the ball but probably touched gook first, and as for the Sheffield game the ref was unsighted and its been said a million times before if the ref aint sure he wont give anythin. And anyway, Terry always throws himself to ground at set-pieces, and used to get away with handballs all the time.

So shut the **** up you Portugese *****.

No, yesterday's was a decision, not decisions...like i said in the sheffield game, all the ref could see was heinze go to make a tackle and the ball change direction, which means no penalty. And if Chelsea should have had a pen today, every team should get 50 a game.

they were both pens..should be level on points now but nope :( man utd get decisions as per normal

people moan because it has gone uniteds way...which it often does...

but its exactly the same for chelsea at the bridge and liverpool at anfield...all the big teams get away with things and seem to get more...and the smaller teams will always moan about it....

they were both pens...but i bet chelsea have had penalties at the Bridge for far less than that....and also got away with giving pens away that were just lie that....

I think he's talking **** tbh, people obv going to say their pens as they hate man utd but there ya go..Arsenal got a pen at old trafford earlier in season ref obv wasn't scared of giving that was he, just a shame they missed haaaa:D