Mourinho: I still love Chelsea!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramires

Reaction score
Jose Mourinho has offered his strongest hint yet that he would relish a return to the Stamford Bridge hotseat.

Pressure is mounting on under-fire Italian boss Carlo Ancelotti following Chelsea's alarming lack of form that has seen last season's double winners lose a grip on their Premier League title and dumped out of the FA Cup.

There has been a growing clamour among Blues supporters to see The Special One return after the Portuguese coach was axed by Russian owner Roman Abramovich in September 2007.

article-1359409-0D313FA0000005DC-680_468x356.jpg
Special treatment: Jose Mourinho, who watched Chelsea draw with Fulham last week, is open to a return with the Blues

Mourinho, who guided Chelsea to two championships, two league cups and the FA Cup during his three-year tenure, revealed he still loves the west London club and is unsure whether he will see out his four-year contract in charge of Real Madrid.

He said: 'I don’t know. I love Chelsea. I was the happiest man when I was there. I was thinking I would be there all my life. So you never know.

'When I sign a contract, I sign with the intention to respect the contract and be happy.'

article-1359409-0308DFFC000005DC-274_468x286.jpg
Just champion: Mourinho guided Chelsea to consecutive Barclays Premier League titles

Mourinho put in a surprise visit to Craven Cottage last week to see Fulham hold the Blues to a 0-0 draw.

Doubts persist over whether the 48-year-old will stay at the Bernabeu beyond the the current campaign. Real are five points behind La Liga leaders Barcelona and Mourinho has encountered a frosty relationship with the club's sporting director Jorge Valdano of late.

article-1359409-0D4C760E000005DC-526_468x286.jpg
All smiles: Fernando Torres and John Terry are preparing to take on Copenhagen in the last 16 of the Champions League

Chelsea take on Copenhagen in the last 16 of the Champions League this evening, knowing that the European competition is their last hope of salvaging their disappointing season with silverware.

Mourinho's Real side are also in action tonight, against French outfit Lyon, and the Madrid boss wants to reach the May final at Wembley

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...rinho-hints-Chelsea-return.html#ixzz1Eu6qvZ2O

Few days old but i wouldnt read too much into this. Of corse Jose is going to love the club, he just dosent love whos running it. As much as i would love to see him back at Chelsea one day it wont happen all the time Roman is owner.

Isn't the daily mail a British tabloid that no one takes seriously?

If it's true, it doesn't surprise me one bit. But would RA be willing to take him back?

Non sense. One day he wants United job.

Next day he said he would like to return to Inter

Now again he wants to be at Chelsea.

Just playing safe thats it..

It's the Daily Mail, so it's highly doubtful in taking news seriously. Even if it was true, he still has to honour contract at Real Madrid. The same for Ancelotti at Chelsea. It's only if Ancelotti and he get sacked that he can really return to the Blues.

At the moment, no.

I have a strong urge in this topic to use the word bullshit.

by the way, Ancelotti will be fired for not winning the league this season, and new coach will be some other italian/russian dude who will again get money from Abramovich to try to buy 6 quality players, but will fail at that losing next seasons cups

I have a strong urge in this topic to use the word bullshit.

by the way, Ancelotti will be fired for not winning the league this season, and new coach will be some other italian/russian dude who will again get money from Abramovich to try to buy 6 quality players, but will fail at that losing next seasons cups

Some crazy thoughts there. Ancelotti has to get CL football next season simple as that, whether that means winning the CL or finishing 4th.

Last edited:
maybe he will return in the future but not right now. I can't see it happening

Following that success, former Porto boss Mourinho left Inter in May to try his hand at managing in Spain but has said there is always the chance he could return to Italy and Inter at some point in his career. He told reporters today that: “Would I go back to Inter? Why not? We did very well together. I am always an Inter man. I was happy there and we won everything together."

Isn't the daily mail a British tabloid that no one takes seriously?

If it's true, it doesn't surprise me one bit. But would RA be willing to take him back?
Thats The Sun your thinking of

I don't see him leaving Real Madrid without achieving success there, don't think that's in his nature.

I am not sure if he will ever join Chelsea... I think he will join Man U after... He always said he had to come back to England to do something he didnt made yet... Winning ECL i think (with an english team)... But dunno with wich club.

I think the question though is what if Chelsea don't finish in 4th and don't win the CL...I think it's quite possible because they have to play ManU twice and have some other tough fixtures and Tottenham is in great form. As far as the CL goes, Chelsea has been out of form for months and I don't see them winning it. If these things happen, Ancelotti will definitely be sacked, right? Who will replace him? Benitez? I could see it being Mourinho.

I think the question though is what if Chelsea don't finish in 4th and don't win the CL...I think it's quite possible because they have to play ManU twice and have some other tough fixtures and Tottenham is in great form. As far as the CL goes, Chelsea has been out of form for months and I don't see them winning it. If these things happen, Ancelotti will definitely be sacked, right? Who will replace him? Benitez? I could see it being Mourinho.

It wont be Benitez i will bet everything i own on it, Chelsea fans see Benitez as abit of a joke. Could maybe be Porto's coach Villas Boas or even Jurgan Klopp maybe? Although wether we get CL football next season or not i dont think Ancelotti should be sacked.

This is typical Jose, He just loves the media hype of saying somethig which makes a story, total non story.

its the daily fail. non story, moving on swiftly

Status
Not open for further replies.