stuieg1

Reaction score
Would the current situation of mourinho usind mata & david luis as rotation players make it easier for man utd in fm 14?

Kinda a pointless question. How is anyone to know until the game is released?

I would guess not as they are a rival club though

Kinda a pointless question. How is anyone to know until the game is released?

I would guess not as they are a rival club though

Though they said that signing players is easier now on FM 14 unless player dislikes the rival club personally.

Your missing the point, if he is a squad rotation player rather than a key player, like they are being used irl, does that make him easier to sign

Thanks and do u think they would start the game as rotation player's

That is more difficult to answer I've seen players who are key players in real life be stuck in reserves in the game and vice versa. I would say probably not though but impossible to say till release

That's unlikely. Players who are often left out for personal reasons, not ability-related reasons, still have the squad status which their ability warrants. Basically, unless a player is transfer-listed, ? la T?vez, it's unlikely their role will be changed.

no idea if they will do it but the easiest and possibly best solution would be to put them on Mourinho's disliked people list, and put Mikel on his favoured people list.

It's gonna be painful watching Jose steamroll everyone and get the best out of his squad considering what a woeful job he's done so far

Same probably applies to Pellegrini

The game should pick the beginning of the season and emulate from there.

If it considers squad rotations, it should also consider 1st team players, right?

So, if in 3 weeks Mata and Luiz start to be 1st team players, should we get a patch to change their squad position? No!

I've seeing the posts here and IMO, this as no relevance in the game that we play, that will emulate the football world, not copy it to every detail!

And even if it considers things like this, the Rooney/Chelsea affair is more relevant that squad rotation!

It's gonna be painful watching Jose steamroll everyone and get the best out of his squad considering what a woeful job he's done so far

Same probably applies to Pellegrini
I think people have been to harsh to judge United, City and Chelsea (especially Chelsea) - they haven't been woeful, they just haven't been as impressive as they perhaps could've been.

I think people have been to harsh to judge United, City and Chelsea (especially Chelsea) - they haven't been woeful, they just haven't been as impressive as they perhaps could've been.

Furthermore, Chelsea played away games at Everton (Haven't lost a single home this year), Norwich (3 home defeats this year, 1 against chelsea and 2 against villa), Tottenham (Challenger) and Man Utd (Champions). Considering those tough away games and sitting in 3rd in the table sounds pretty good to me.

However, Chelsea's football has been horrible at most times.

Furthermore, Chelsea played away games at Everton (Haven't lost a single home this year), Norwich (3 home defeats this year, 1 against chelsea and 2 against villa), Tottenham (Challenger) and Man Utd (Champions). Considering those tough away games and sitting in 3rd in the table sounds pretty good to me.

However, Chelsea's football has been horrible at most times.
I wouldn't say it's pretty good, considering those fixtures aren't as difficult as you've suggested (bar maybe Spurs and United), but it's a lot better than most people credit Mourinho for.