Mourinho media trolling is GOLD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Completely irrelevant.

Re Christensen I have said it's not my fault others thought it was news worthy.

It's only news worthy if it's actually true which it probably isn't. Not really irrelevant because I made it clear from the outset that I didn't want to debate on Shaw ... If it makes you happy, I wholeheartedly concede that Shaw didn't join United for the $$$$ but because he wanted to play for the greatest club and greatest manager in the world

Not sure what that achieves though. They still earn lower wages than first team regulars. Mourinho's argument was that Shaw was demanding higher wages than first team regulars and that would have contributed to friction within the dressing room as he hasn't really achieved much in the game yet despite being a player of immense potential

Shaw is earning in line with ManUtd first team. Not his mistake if Jose wanted Shaw as rotational player.

At least others don't blindly follow what Jose says. Giving Ba 80k hardly created problems when Mata was earning 60k and Ivanovic less than 80k.

Shaw is earning in line with ManUtd first team. Not his mistake if Jose wanted Shaw as rotational player.

At least others don't blindly follow what Jose says. Giving Ba 80k hardly created problems when Mata was earning 60k and Ivanovic less than 80k.

Again you give counter factual arguments ... How you can you so confidently state that Jose would only use Shaw as a rotational player despite the fact that Jose rates him highly and we didn't have a starting LB once Cole left? Don't bring up Filipe Luis because he wouldn't have been bought if we bought Shaw

Yeah and guess what, Mata got a contract extension that very summer. Not too sure about Ivanovic though but I think he did get an increase as well

Good to see you completely ignoring what I asked..

Hmm not really. You just said that it's not your fault that Guardian and Telegraph didn't report on it because apparently Christensen isn't important enough. I just pointed out that the reason they didn't report on it in the first place is because it probably isn't true

Just show me where I said Chelsea were ready to pay wages but not transfer fee, I will bow out saying you were correct.

Hmm not really. You just said that it's not your fault that Guardian and Telegraph didn't report on it because apparently Christensen isn't important enough. I just pointed out that the reason they didn't report on it in the first place is because it probably isn't true

Jeez did you read the part where I said I didn't want to debate on Shaw? The only reason I even started this debate is because you made a sarcastic post about Christensen which you have conventionally dropped

If it makes you happy, I totally agree that Shaw went to United because he wanted to play for the greatest club and manager in the world okay? Now would you drop it for the love of god

Again you give counter factual arguments ... How you can you so confidently state that Jose would only use Shaw as a rotational player despite the fact that Jose rates him highly and we didn't have a starting LB once Cole left? Don't bring up Filipe Luis because he wouldn't have been bought if we bought Shaw

Yeah and guess what, Mata got a contract extension that very summer. Not too sure about Ivanovic though but I think he did get an increase as well

Mata got secret extension? Because all I remember was there were rumors he would get contract extension but there was no news he signed one.

See the argument is pretty simple. You believe every word Jose says no matter how ridiculous it is, not that what he said is ridiculous.

You are repeating there might be disrupt in dressing room.

Hazard was paid 180K per week when Mata was earning 60K, Champions league winner. Hardly created problem.

Young was paid around 100K when Carrick, Evra, Vidic, Nani who are all champions league winners and multiple PL winners were paid around 90K-100K or less. Hardly created disrupt in the dressing room.

Just because Jose said something doesn't mean it's true and correct. Also your point that Oscar and Lukaku wages were not more than first team players, so what still what was paid was comparable to what ManUtd paid to Shaw. At least Oscar's 70K per week is.

Point is Chelsea pay ridiculous wages to young players, in this case ManUtd paid more than normal for a first team player. Not sure where the problem is. If he was a reserve player then it would have been understandable. For a first team player who was arguably the best LB in the league, it's no OTT wages when it is compared with Oscar and Lukaku and also chalobah who is paid 35K even though he didn't play a single min at top league.

Jeez did you read the part where I said I didn't want to debate on Shaw? The only reason I even started this debate is because you made a sarcastic post about Christensen which you have conventionally dropped

If it makes you happy, I totally agree that Shaw went to United because he wanted to play for the greatest club and manager in the world okay? Now would you drop it for the love of god

You said I made the assumption and all I asked for was the post where I did.

Alcaraz;2234532 2. Hmm as I pointed out said:
Will you just **** off. I am getting ****** annoyed with you now. You blame me yet I have not been around all day. Now shut the **** up. You are nothing but a little snake. You keep banging on about ad hominem attacks at you yet you snipe when others are not around.
We

Will you just **** off. I am getting ****** annoyed with you now. You blame me yet I have not been around all day. Now shut the **** up. You are nothing but a little snake. You keep banging on about ad hominem attacks at you yet you snipe when others are not around.
We

Calm down, the only reason you even entered the discussion was because your good friend Passenacio accused me of calling you a rapist ... I was actually clarifying that I didn't call you one so in a way I was preventing such an unsavory label from being attached to you. Your welcome :p

Last edited:
Mata got secret extension? Because all I remember was there were rumors he would get contract extension but there was no news he signed one.

See the argument is pretty simple. You believe every word Jose says no matter how ridiculous it is, not that what he said is ridiculous.

You are repeating there might be disrupt in dressing room.

Hazard was paid 180K per week when Mata was earning 60K, Champions league winner. Hardly created problem.

Young was paid around 100K when Carrick, Evra, Vidic, Nani who are all champions league winners and multiple PL winners were paid around 90K-100K or less. Hardly created disrupt in the dressing room.

Just because Jose said something doesn't mean it's true and correct. Also your point that Oscar and Lukaku wages were not more than first team players, so what still what was paid was comparable to what ManUtd paid to Shaw. At least Oscar's 70K per week is.

Point is Chelsea pay ridiculous wages to young players, in this case ManUtd paid more than normal for a first team player. Not sure where the problem is. If he was a reserve player then it would have been understandable. For a first team player who was arguably the best LB in the league, it's no OTT wages when it is compared with Oscar and Lukaku and also chalobah who is paid 35K even though he didn't play a single min at top league.

You are right. The probable reason was because Jose took over in the summer and as we all know now, didn't really want Mata which probably scuppered any idea of contract extensions which would have increased Mata's wages significantly. Onto the whole issue of Hazard, I believe this has been debated endlessly. Their is a clear difference between Hazard and Shaw. Hazard actually achieved more things in the game and was being chased by more clubs all of which contributed to a higher wage and therefore, less likely that it would have disrupted the dressing room. This is in direct contrast to Shaw who has only had one good season at Southamptoon where he didn't really win anything either. On the whole idea of Young, well they were paid the same as Carrick etc. so don't see the potential for conflict. Going by Jose's words, Shaw would have been earning MORE than first team regulars. Also Oscar is only paid 40k p/w FYI. Also Shaw isn't the top LB in the league going by last season, that spot belongs to Azpilicueta who was absolutely rock solid in an unfamiliar position. Also the wages of young players have nothing to do with this debate because the main thrust of Mourinho's argument was that Shaw would have been paid more than first-team regulars at Chelsea who have achieved more in the game and the wages of young players is certainly not comparable no matter how ridiculous they seem to you

Last edited:
You said I made the assumption and all I asked for was the post where I did.

Isnt that what your entire approach is built around? Because you seem intent on provin that United will never tempt Shaw with $$$ and as long as you can show that Chelsea agreed to pay the same wages to Shaw as United then you can say that Shaw didn't go to United because of money but because United were the only ones willing to meet Southamptons huge valuation

Unless of course you concede that Chelsea weren't willing to pay the same wages as United in which case it's pretty reasonable to suggest that money was a big factor in Shaw's decision making calculus when he moved to United. Something which is pretty apparent tbh

At least we have a dedicated thread for this **** now!

Isnt that what your entire approach is built around? Because you seem intent on provin that United will never tempt Shaw with $$$ and as long as you can show that Chelsea agreed to pay the same wages to Shaw as United then you can say that Shaw didn't go to United because of money but because United were the only ones willing to meet Southamptons huge valuation

Unless of course you concede that Chelsea weren't willing to pay the same wages as United in which case it's pretty reasonable to suggest that money was a big factor in Shaw's decision making calculus when he moved to United. Something which is pretty apparent tbh
**** sake he went for the money happy now moving on

Calm down, the only reason you even entered the discussion was because your good friend Passenacio accused me of calling you a rapist ... I was actually clarifying that I didn't call you one so in a way I was preventing such an unsavory label from being attached to you. Your welcome :p

Oh **** off. The good thing about this is other posters are seeing what you really are.

You are right. The probable reason was because Jose took over in the summer and as we all know now, didn't really want Mata which probably scuppered any idea of contract extensions which would have increased Mata's wages significantly. Onto the whole issue of Hazard, I believe this has been debated endlessly. Their is a clear difference between Hazard and Shaw. Hazard actually achieved more things in the game and was being chased by more clubs all of which contributed to a higher wage and therefore, less likely that it would have disrupted the dressing room. This is in direct contrast to Shaw who has only had one good season at Southamptoon where he didn't really win anything either. On the whole idea of Young, well they were paid the same as Carrick etc. so don't see the potential for conflict. Going by Jose's words, Shaw would have been earning MORE than first team regulars. Also Oscar is only paid 40k p/w FYI. Also Shaw isn't the top LB in the league going by last season, that spot belongs to Azpilicueta who was absolutely rock solid in an unfamiliar position. Also the wages of young players have nothing to do with this debate because the main thrust of Mourinho's argument was that Shaw would have been paid more than first-team regulars at Chelsea who have achieved more in the game and the wages of young players is certainly not comparable no matter how ridiculous they seem to you

Hazard was one of the highest paid player in the league when he achieved **** all, yeah French league and whatever. Giroud, Gervinho and all that. He was paid around double than Shaw, yeah somehow you can justify that.

First, you just make assumptions not just now but in each and every post of yours. I called you out many times for which you replied it's logical assumption when it was **** assumption,

Now you said I said Chelsea were willing to pay the wages but not transfer fee which I didnt.

Then you said Mata signed extension which isn't.

Point is you haven't got a clue on what you are posting, you just post some random things or something Jose said and take it was gospel.

I never said money wasn't the factor, I have said many months ago that Shaw would move to ManUtd if we offer him nice wages when you were so adamant that he would consider only Chelsea move. My point was the wages are blown out of proportion and it's not surprising to see you taking some comfort in posting wages as high as possible. Also I'm sure you haven't got a clue on what you post or posted. Last time you were **** bent on proving that if ManUtd pay 80K and Chelsea offer 60K he would choose Chelsea as 20K is nothing and Chelsea bla bla bla.

Chelsea were not prepared to pay transfer fee so it doesn't matter how much they offered to Shaw. I haven't seen a single reliable link saying they made the transfer offer.

When I posted some Chelsea academy player was making 20K, first defense was he is squad player now so 20K for first team squad player is fine but somehow you can't get your head around to think Shaw is ManUtd's first choice LB and 75K for first choice LB is reasonable.

And re what Jose said, yeah Jose always speaks truth isn't it? We all know that.

Anyways I'm done with this ****.

Last edited:
Both of you have spouted a lot of utter nonsense tbf

Status
Not open for further replies.