Mourinho Quotes.

Reaction score
The man is a quote machine, lets be honest !

My two favourite ones are :

"Young players are a little bit like melons. Only when you open and taste the melon are you 100 percent sure that the melon is good."

“There is no pressure at the top. The pressure’s being second or third.”
:)

Mourinho+2.jpg

Disscuss your favs !

i can name the barcelona squad for your right now...in goal.... hahah i dont remember the full team but that was hilarious.

"Young players are a little bit like melons.

I hope he knew what melons really meant. Here are my favorites:

“As for Lo Monaco I do not know who he is. With the name Monaco I have heard of Bayern Monaco (Munich) and the Monaco GP, the Tibetan Monaco (Monk), and the Principality of Monaco. I have never heard of any others.”

"For me, pressure is bird flu. I'm feeling a lot of pressure with the problem in Scotland. It's not fun and I'm more scared of it than football."

"The negative side of football. The negative side of our society. People sometimes go to football and bring to it the negative aspects of our society."
mourinho.jpg

"Wenger has a real problem with us and I think he is what you call in England a voyeur. He is someone who likes to watch other people. There are some guys who, when they are at home, have this big telescope to look into the homes of other people and see what is happening. Wenger must be one of them - and it is a sickness."
mourinho_62411t.jpg

And one that I truly love is, "Please don't call me arrogant, but I am European Champion and I think I am a special one."
mourinho.jpg

"And I think because of the passion of every English player and every English supporter, and every English journalist for the game, most of the game is played with passion, love for football and instinct, but in football you also have to think."

"At the very least we should be given a bit of credit and a little bit of space, and maybe the media should think we could help them discover why English teams do not win European competitions."

"I don't say we are a defensive team. I say we are a strong team in defensive terms, but at the same time lacking sufficient fluidity in attack because that will take time to come."

And I always love reading this article:
http://www.zonalmarking.net/2010/01/25/teams-of-the-decade-13-chelsea-2004-06/

Say whatever you say of him(and I didn't like him at first), but he changed england football.

Last edited:
"It's all about omelettes and eggs, no eggs, no omelette. And it depends on the quality of the eggs. Eggs class one, class two, class three. Some are more expensive than others and some give you better omelettes. So when the class one eggs are in Waitrose and you cannot go there you have a problem."