Mourinho

which glory days? :p honestly

and if he doest pick up a team like that, its going to be Setúbal.
Hmm let's see, Boavista won the title, made at least one UEFA Cup Semi-final and were largely considered the 4th big team (won't get into the Loureiros' strategies on making that happen).
Salgueiros and Estrela, I'll admit, had no real glory, but I just miss them both in the First Division, and they did supply a lot of top players, many of which still play on top Portuguese or European teams.

Last edited:
.Also, Porto's biggest win against Sporting for the league : 3-0
Sporting's biggest wn against Porto: 9-1 <)

Hey live the present not the past, porto is the best team in portugal in the last 10/15 years and the trophies they won in portugal and in europe beside the ex porto players that play in europe say's it all and if porto don't won points for portugal our league would be like malta leage( sorry just an example)we are the best stop crying about it and take a lok to your team and the boar of corrupted persons that they have

Hey live the present not the past, porto is the best team in portugal in the last 10/15 years and the trophies they won in portugal and in europe beside the ex porto players that play in europe say's it all and if porto don't won points for portugal our league would be like malta leage( sorry just an example)we are the best stop crying about it and take a lok to your team and the boar of corrupted persons that they have

First of all, learn to write in English. Second, it cannot be denied that Porto is a lair of corrupt people and criminals. That Fernando Madureira is one **** of a gentleman. Pinto da Costa is a very honest and hardworking businessman. The referees were not bribed.

/sarcasm off

Geez, so much hatred fellas... This topic's about Jose Mourinho, the world's best manager, so please stop fighting..!
Mourinho's a genius and this award is throughly deserved...
By the way, has anyone watched Real vs Villareal, yesterday? Did you see him, after Real's third goal? Ordering the players around, constantly changing the formation, holding Villareal's attack and culminating with a deadly counter that made Real's 4th goal...
Just brilliant!

Loving the Portugese hatred! Btw, Sporting have ******* awesome strips! They're gorgeous!

Sporting is shi** to say the least :)

More than deserved, if either Pep or Vicente won, it would be a disgrace! FORÇA MOURINHO !

Achievements and stuff aside, I find Mourinho and Kenny Dalglish to be two very handsome men, and I am straight.

Deserved - his trophy record speaks for itself - Fergie's successor i hope

The man is just a thenomonom, couldnt have more respect for him if i tried. Forever in Chelsea's history.
How would you feel if Mourinho took over at Man United?

You said this about Steve Clarke earlier today after he was appointed coach at Liverpool
As he is a Chelsea legend i have lost a little bit of respect for him for this as i did for Joe Cole. Hope it goes **** up.

Edit: its 'Phenomenon' btw

Last edited:
If Mourinho decides to go to Old Trafford, I'm sure he will be respected by Chelsea fans, as he was this year in Chelsea vs Internazionale

If Mourinho decides to go to Old Trafford, I'm sure he will be respected by Chelsea fans, as he was this year in Chelsea vs Internazionale
Completely different set of circumnstances though, but as it is he neither quit Chelsea nor turned down a move back, so I reckon most fans wouldn't hold a grudge against him.

lol at arguments above this post, a much bigger lol at OP.

More than fair for Mou, he was brilliant with the 'boa noite, peço desculpa mas vou falar em portugues' and ****, Jose Mourinho didn't translate, why would I?

PS: Wonder what more the Portuguese have to do to be recognized as one of the best football-playing countries around. Top 3 best.

lol at arguments above this post, a much bigger lol at OP.

More than fair for Mou, he was brilliant with the 'boa noite, peço desculpa mas vou falar em portugues' and ****, Jose Mourinho didn't translate, why would I?

PS: Wonder what more the Portuguese have to do to be recognized as one of the best football-playing countries around. Top 3 best.

Guess Mou isn't enough mate :'(

Well deserved for Mourinho. I have a lot of respect for him. We need more characters like him in football. That is part of what makes it special.

Top 3? No. There are many nations that are 'better football playing' countries than Portugal... :S

Bet on portuguese youth, improve youth systems, get rid of the dinossaurs running the League/Federation, stop negotiating idiotic TV deals, improve the overall standard of the league allowing lower teams not to get poached everytime they find a decent player and he gets on form.

Sporting is shi** to say the least :)

Kiss my ***. The last 3 times Sporting played Porto, lost 1-0 with a free kick that the referee made up, won 3-0 at Alvalade (oh, me and my brother mocked the Super Dragões pigs so much!:) ). Then 1-1 this season. I also remember that indirect free kick at Dragão with Stoijkovic that the ref also made up.

BTW, is there a thread that people can go to let their hatred boil?

Last edited: