Mourinho

Then how can you say until you have had him you cant comment? many people wont have Jose and will be happy for it. I personally have no interest in Jose Mourinho.

You can have an opinion on why you maybe don't like the man personly but as a football manager when he is on your team the feeling is unreal. Its something you take for granted when he is gone, just look at Inter fans signing his name not long back and he was dis-liked by some fans and a lot of the media in Italy. Wherever he goes success will follow and that just shows how special he is. Portugal, England, Italy and nearly Spain have all been dominated by him.

Id personally rather have Mourinho as manager than anybody in the world, Turns every team into winners and proved it in 3 top leagues!

Although just because LFC have never had Mourinho dont mean im not allowed to comment

We went through a little stage where everyone was calling us boring because we kept winning 1-0, then all of a sudden we went of a great run winning a lot of games by 4 goals. This is where our chants of "boring, boring Chelsea" and "we only win 1-0" (when we was winning 4-0) come from.
Just because we won 1-0 doesn't make it boring though. I liked to see the way he set up the team, thought watching the discipline we had were a joy to watch, the way he got very strong characters to move together in the same direction. The passion was what I loved, the champions league nights especially.

Just because we won 1-0 doesn't make it boring though. I liked to see the way he set up the team, thought watching the discipline we had were a joy to watch, the way he got very strong characters to move together in the same direction. The passion was what I loved, the champions league nights especially.

Oh it didn't bother me winning 1-0 either, winning is all that counts when it comes to a game of football.

[video=youtube;rgX0StRq6zk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgX0StRq6zk[/video]

Football is about winning its as simple as that. Until you have Mourinho as your manager you cannot comment because its one of the best feelings ever.

It's not 'about winning, simple as that' to everybody.

Football means different things to different people, if it was about winning only then only a handful of teams in the World would have a fan-base and the Sport would be truly pathetic.

Football=enjoying with family>escapism>enjoyment>winning

How I see it anyway