stfumug

Reaction score
View attachment 591977

I've been trying to emulate Mou's 04/05 team which conceded 15 goals in the league and I just can't do it

Does anyone have a tactic already or any tips for instructions

would also be very interested in this! tried myself and cannot seem to keep a clean sheet for love nor money!

This is pretty much my one long standing goal in FM, to beat that defensive record. The closest I've come is 18 goals in the Prem, the difficult thing is you end up winning the league with a handful of games to go and the plays seem to relax more and become less responsive to criticism and motivation.

I managed to win the league with Chelsea conceding 20 goals and the keeper getting 22 clean sheets (1 more than Cech in 04/05) but it wasn't using that formation.

I didn't actually realise the clean sheet record was 21, had 23 two out of the last three years!

This is pretty much my one long standing goal in FM, to beat that defensive record. The closest I've come is 18 goals in the Prem, the difficult thing is you end up winning the league with a handful of games to go and the plays seem to relax more and become less responsive to criticism and motivation.
That is exactly the same with me. Won the league with around 5-6 games to go and I didn't get a clean sheet after that.