Mourinho's a ****

ajw

Reaction score
Ok, he always has been, but he's got no right to moan about barca players diving when he has Drogba in his team acting like a ****. ******* ****, hate the ******* when hes like that :mad:

:D

Don't know about last nights match as I watched the good match instead of watching those amateurs but from what I've seen of Drogba this season he's seems to have improved alot and doesn't flail about as much.

I'm a Boro fan like sam and i agree, Drogba's a legend especially on football manager!

Don't know about last nights match as I watched the good match instead of watching those amateurs but from what I've seen of Drogba this season he's seems to have improved alot and doesn't flail about as much.

HE's been good this season but last night he was awful for diving and just blatent cheating. Mourinho is a total **** and chelsea didnt even deserve a draw.

He may have been bad last night but I will not hold it against him as the Barca players fell over just as much.

He has no right his Porto team that beat Celtic in the uefa cup final were diving cheating ***** and thats the only reason they won that final aswell.

Mourinho owns all, if he doesn't know how to manage, no one does. Chelsea were cheated last night, most 50/50 went to barca don't know how you have the nerve to slag. Chelsea could and maybe should have had 2 penalties!

Youve been influenced by the biased commentators and pundits.

Yeah Ad shut up, your just going off what me and rob told you at half time cos you missed first half ;) but I agree with andy, Mourinho is a ****.