Mourinho's home record in league games.

The not being defeated is great, but he can only pull it off in the league but all draws hes on the verge of loosing but gets lucky. Just watch Barca come and just take it away from him

I just can't imagine Mourinho managing Barcelona ... that would be end for everyone ! Pep Guardiola without win in Uefa Champions League ( away games ) with Barcelona ...

I was talking about this record just the other day, you'd think it was impossible. Surely along the way something - maybe even luck - should go against him?

Do you think at the start of every home game he uses this record in his team talk? Or tries to completely forget about it when deciding on his tactics?

I was talking about this record just the other day, you'd think it was impossible. Surely along the way something - maybe even luck - should go against him?

Do you think at the start of every home game he uses this record in his team talk? Or tries to completely forget about it when deciding on his tactics?

People are going on like it will never end. It will end it's a matter of time not luck, not tactics..just time

Wow. He truly is amazing. The only guy I'd have before Kenny come the end of the season!

And there we have it, the post that will start a massive three page long argument. I suggest you pull up popcorn and deckchairs people, this could get messy.

Must be kinda cool going to a club managed by Jose's home games and realising that it's more or less guarenteed you won't lose.

It was very much lol.

Sensational manager and i currently say that grandad red chops is the best manager ever but by the time this man retires then he could be lightyears infront of him. The PL is a worser place without him and definatly Chelsea are lol.

the best in the world, not sure why i dis-like him, maybe because he says he would love to take over at scum, but yeah, definatly the best in the world

SAF >>>>>>>>>> Mourinho

Are you serious? Baconface is a good manager but Mourinho is the best :D

Mourinho is: Cool, handsome, arrogant, funny, rich, and a tactical god! All a good coach needs :D

Hopefully this will not end after Barcelona visit bernabeu ;)

His record is in danger when they face Barca. They were so clueless against Barca, they have do much much better to get anything from the game.

Jose's home record is just fantastic. He lost last home game what 8 years back?

I don't think even Barcelona will win at the Bernabeu this season, if Mourinho remains in charge.

He'll have a gameplan, he always does.

Just like he did earlier in the season, and look what happened there (H)

People are going on like it will never end. It will end it's a matter of time not luck, not tactics..just time

People would have said that many times by now...

And many people would have said that in Arsenal's invincible season.

Obviously theres always a chance that it will end at anytime but so far it hasn't ended in over a hundred games so.

Why do you have to put a downer on everything, "Lets see him try do it with lesser teams"

Chelsea weren't exactly considered a massive team in the premiership tbh. I doubt many people would have agreed they were good enough to avoid defeat in every home match he managed.