Mourinho's Revenge - Getting Manchester United To Be Champions

I think the most surprising thing here is that Aston Villa is back in the Prem

Another amazing season. Can't wait to see who'll be signed in the summer! Banks? Godzilla? The terminator? The teenage mutant hero turtles, a manager of this quality could sign anyone!

I'm also putting a bet on Lincoln imps to reach CL final, Accrington Stanley to get to fa cup final and harchester united to win the inter Toto cup with Luis amor Rodriguez getting the winner before avoiding another assassination attempt.

I'm hearing from my sources that Manchester United have agreed a deal with Gotham for the transfer of Batman for a copy of Football Manager 2011 whilst also agreeing a swap deal with Hasbro with Cristiano Ronaldo swapping for Colonel Mustard going the other way.

I think the most surprising thing here is that Aston Villa is back in the Prem
Even more surprising is the fact that Burton Albion who got promoted to the Premiership the previous season didn't even play a Premiership game! Obviously consistency isn't Hugo's strong point.

Even more surprising is the fact that Burton Albion who got promoted to the Premiership the previous season didn't even play a Premiership game! Obviously consistency isn't Hugo's strong point.
Have another look, he beat them 4-0 and 2-1

Last edited:
Surely this counts as completing the game when you get to be this good? Pretty confident he'll soon be offered a role in the England setup along with Jay Cartwright

Mourinho's Revenge - Promotions And Relegations - Season 3

Premier League
Relegation
Crystal Palace
West Brom
Swanesa City
Promotion
Leeds United
Reading
Brighton
La Liga
Relegation
Valencia
Villarreal
Malaga
Promotion
Levante
Cadiz
Cordoba
Bundesliga
Relegation
Hertha BSC
1 FC Koln
Werder Bremen
Promotion
Paderborn
Heidenheim
Osnabruck
Ligue 1
Relegation
Angers
Guingamp
Saint Etienne
Promotion
Ajaccio
Amiens
Sochaux
Liga NOS
Relegation
Nacional
Maritimo
Boavista
Promotion
Rio Ave
Beira-Mar
Leixoes
Scottish Premiership
Relegation
Hearts
Patrick Thistle
Promotion
Dumbarton
Cowdenbeath
Super Lig
Relegation
Akhisar
Buraspor
Genclerbirligi
Promotion
Boluspor
Sivasspor
Balikesirspor
Liga I
Relegation
Gaz Medias
Viitorul Constanta
Voluntari
Promotion
Bistrita
Unirea Urziceni
Vaslui
Superleague Greece
Relegation
Levadiakos
Kalloi
Platanias
Promotion
Acharnaikos
Aris
Chania

Surely this counts as completing the game when you get to be this good? Pretty confident he'll soon be offered a role in the England setup along with Jay Cartwright
I don't know about the England job, taking the Scotland job and wining a game would be more impressive ;)

Wow tough times for Bursaspor and Guingamp! Relegated again from the Super Lig and Ligue 1 for the 2nd season in a row oO)

What a truly great rags to riches story. To start at the bottom with a small club and take them all the way to the Super Bowl and win it 89-nil. Amazing. Well done Hugo you are the second coming of Ferguson and I for one cannot wait to see you lift the World Cup with this team - The Manchester Hugo-nited Globetrotters!!

Mourinho's Revenge - Getting Manchester United To Be Champions - Season 4 - Page 1

Hello Guys Sorry I Not Be Very Long Time So This Is Season 4 If I Win All Competitions I Will Stay If I Not Win All Competions I Leaving
So Here Is My Transfers
In
Antoine Griezmann (Atletico Madrid) 100,000,000
Matheus Pereira (Dortmund) 65,000,000
Jack Michaels (Fulham) 40,000,000
Amadou Diawara (Napoli) 36,000,000
Alex Grimaldo (Benfica) 25,000,000
Nick Powell (Wigan) 15,000,000
Out
Ro-Shaun Williams (Wigan) 10,000,000
Eric Bailly (PSG) 85,000,000
Memphis Depay (Real Madrid) 65,000,000
Friendy
Bayern 4-3 Man Utd
Man Utd 4-0 V Setubal
Stuttgart 0-1 Man Utd
Man Utd 5-2 Shakhtar
PSG 1-3 Man Utd
Community Shield
Man Utd 4-0 Liverpool
YEAH YEAH
Super Cup
Man Utd 3-1 Levski
YES
Premier League
Man Utd 1-2 Leeds
Bournemouth 0-1 Man Utd
Man Utd 1-4 Watford
Wigan 4-2 Man Utd
Man Utd 0-1 Middlesbrough
League Table
1st Portsmouth
2nd Chelsea
3rd Tottenham
4th Leicester
5th Man Utd
6th Arsenal
7th Liverpool
8th Everton
9th Watford
10th Wigan
No God Oh God Please We Going To Lose Champions League Place To Leicester And Portsmouth To Win The League WHY Portsmouth WHY WTF Seriously Arsenal Are 6th Liverpool Are 7th And Everton Are 8th Seriously
Champions League Draw
Pot 1 : Man Utd
Pot 2 : Galatasaray
Pot 3 : Copenhagen
Pot 4 : Hapoel Tel Aviv
I Hope I Not Going Back To Europa League But Also Good Draw

I'm really hoping you've signed Griezmann to play him in a sweeper position otherwise, I, and the rest of your followers in this 'epic' career will be disappointed. :P

Back