Caccio

Reaction score
Greetings!

I have a strange problem, similar to which I never experienced in any game so far.
The problem appears in certain situations,(so not in all of them), when i actually have to scroll down, and my cursor is over, or touching changable settings, options, or preferences.
In those cases while scrolling up/down, my mouse wheel starts misfunctioning like this:
Instead of merely scrolling between settings, options, or preferences up and down, it automatically changes their vaéues and choices as well. Meaning of those touched by the mouse pointer, a.k.a cursor arrow)
Examples when/where this always happens:
1. When i start changing/sltering staff responsibilities
2. During player -transfer negotiations
2. By team and individual training settings
4. While adjusting my own manager attributes and values at game start
5. By settings in "game Prederences"

This may not be a too urgent bug, since I CAN avoid it by scrolling up/down NEXT to the preferences/options/settings, without "touching" them, in that case their values don't change automatically, but it can still be annoying constantly closely watching the mouse cursor while scrolling, in order to avoid unwanted/unplanned value changes.

Possible cause:
Since I play the game in 1024x768 resolution mode, and this mouse wheel misfunction appears mostly in cases when i actually have to scroll the screen/page up or down, (even the values are changing to upper or lower ones accordingly), I suspect the issue may have something to do either with the resolution itself, or the scroll up/down mouse command/function.
However, I doubt that my mouse can be involved, since it never "acted" like this before, it was always functioning fine, in all other games, under different systems, (Win Xp, Win 7, and now Win 8.1), and on 2 different computers even. (my old and my new one)
Just in case, i have a reserve mouse of different type, which I shall try out soon, so I will edit this post in case its wheel still turns out functioning properly in FM15.

Last edited:
Thats what the scroll function does over every button/drop down. just scroll elsewhere on the screen, if you're over a menu it will move the options. Your mouse and game are both working as they should

Wowww, this is a strange game feature then, which I still find for a bit annoying, but I agree, it has its benefits as well.
Thank you for your explanation, at least now I know it is no bug.