TomWBAFC

Reaction score
I have a save with Newcastle in my 2nd season, back in the prem. I signed Moussa Dembele from Celtic before pre season had started but he got injured for 2 months so he struggled at the start and because dwight gayle was banging in the goals i could only hope he would start scoring when i bought him on off of the bench he scored 2 in 6 i really felt like my efforts were going to waste and felt it was particularly down to him missing pre season. Dwight Gayle then got injured for 2 months 2 days before i played united who are top of the league, I'm currently 2nd unexpectedly may i add lol so i obviously look to dembele to pull something out of the bag, this is what happened LOL :OXD

View attachment 96115

The guy just couldn't miss, never seen anything like it and Gayle who had scored 10 in 11 matches looks like hes going to struggle to get back in the side if dembele continues in this fashion.

Has anyone else signed dembele and how does he turn out after a few seasons? if this is anything to go by hes gonna be a ******* tank.

I've signed him for Southampton. He averaged about 25-30 league goals in 3 years for me worth 45mill atm