Konflict

Reaction score
I'm looking for a midfielder to play alongside Fabregas and provide some defensive cover, as well as provide killer balls.

I've narrowed it down to two people - Moussa Sissoko (Toulouse FC) and Javi Martinez (Athletic).

Now, i'm not sure who to pick. They are both almost identical, and when comparing the two I noticed that Martinez has more aerial and defensive attributes, wheares Sissoko is Stronger and more technical.

After comparing both of their stats, I found out that Javi Martinez has more in favour of him - although their is a uncanny amount of equal stats between the two.

Also, Moussa Sissoko likes to shoot at the goal from distance, which i'm not a fan of. (Arsenal often get 90% of their shots of target from distance.) He also likes to run throught the middle, which is fine as he is quite big and strong.

Javi Martinez has no preferred moves.

Could I change their preferred moves, and add some that fit in with my Arsenal team?

And basically, who should I get?

Out of those two, Sissoko easily, turns out amazingly, but as mentioned before, you have 2 class youngsters already.

My assistant manager says that my Centre Mids are weak and he recommends signing a new one. Ramsey still hasnt fully developed and has only just recovered from injury. Wilshere plays as a attacking mid, not a box to box. I dont want to waste his attacking potential defending.

You have Diaby, Song and Denilson so why do you need a DM? Also assistant managers are idiots.

You don't have to listen to your AM you know. Out of the two midfielders though I'd go with Sissoko.

Denilson and Diaby are mistake and injury prone for me. I've already put Denilson out on loan, and I am going to sell him next season.

I don't think you should get either, Diaby, Song, Wilshere, Denilson and Ramsey are free and won't really get a game in AMC due to Fabregas' dominance. Don't listen to your assistant too much, unless he's absolutely world class - and even if he is don't do everything he says.

Anyway, out of the two I would get Sissoko over Martinez. However, I think Martinez would be slightly cheaper and would be better with Fabregas (both Spanish).

Hmmm... Sissoko has more potential, but Martinez was also recommended to me by Fabregas... The spanish combo could build up a good partnership.
Well, i guess it comes down to one thing - and one thing only...

I'm going to choose, with the help of ip-dip-do... Martinez :p
In the end, i'll probably try and get both :p

That's why i dont want to play Ramsey yet, as many of you are suggesting.
Why should I waste his attacking attributes defending? I will bring him through once he's fully developed in the Centre Mid position playing as a playmaker.

That's stupid advice, Ramsey doesn't play deep lying midfielder!

not really because Song is perfect for playing along side Fabregas and once Ramsey develops just change the role. Make a tactic that suits your players :) Or at least Song is young enough to play their untill some good regen comes along.