Status
Not open for further replies.

matty0425

Banned
Reaction score
I am just wondering if anyone has had any success with him I signed for man city and he won french player of the year also english young players player of the year and got named english players player of the year. Who ever you start with you should get him hes worth every penny.

He is really good and i get him at Stuttgart in seson 6 for free.

Play him as Anchor Man he's immense, doing well in my Toulouse story below

i have took the screenshot but i cant add it as a attachment any help?

Signed him for my spurs file, done really well in my 3rd/4th season

I got him for 16.75M, he's quality, chosen as my best player (by the fans) 4 times in a row!
22MoussaSissoko.png

22MoussaSissoko-2.png

Look how many assistances! Great, great player :) 100% recommended.

Which position you putted him Sisuvide?
Cus i dont think his that kind of anchor man,His a great overall player but his defencive side is abit averge

i dont know about sisuvide but i have him in an 4-2-1-3 and have him as a central midfielder supporting

He is a monster, plays for Man City in my save, bossing the midfield everytime i play against him.

I just bought him at the start of my second season with Valencia but had to pay 20 milj euro for him. Not so cheap as sead before. I hope he's worth it.

I use to play him as a box to box midfielder, obviously in support.
As you see in the other pictures, his Assistances went down, it was because he felt unhappy. Before the 2012-2013 Barcelona, Chelsea, and Leverkusen made him a bid, but, who would ever let go a player who had just made around 30 assistances and 10 goals for your team...
Some pictures of how I play...
WolverhamptonWanderers-4.png

WolverhamptonWanderers-3.png

WolverhamptonWanderers-2-1.png

I hope it helped :) - A total monster!

Status
Not open for further replies.