WHUBen

Reaction score
Yoo, finished 1st season in 5th player, playing 4-2-3-1 counter,

in the summer i signed hatem ben arfa, keven de bryne (loan), jack robinson, some youngsters and Moussa Sow

I need to know a little about moussa sow and how to get the best out of him, he currently plays as a poacher and has scored 7 goals in 13 games, but atleast 3 of them has been penalties, and he has a few one on ones and he is just not banging them, i looked at his stats and he has 12 composure so im working on increasing that, but i was thinking of selling him in january as i have sigurdsson joining me permantley in january. I need a poacher who will score goals and is relativley quick as he will suit my style of play..

thanks ben

I had him bag 8 in 2 in his 2nd seasoning my Blackburn save after hitting 42 in 49 in his first season ( not entirely sure but those stats are some bit accurate). I was using one of mr.houghs tactics with Craig's edit.

okay ill give him till january see how he does from now on, if not ill look to re-coup as much money as i can back from the transfer and buy someone else, do you have any suggestions?