• Yes

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • No

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters

*JK*

19th Title Here we Come
Reaction score
As there is lots of thread's regarding "Move my save" I thought it would be a very good idea to make a thread which has ways you can do it and use this thread for help.

"Move my save"

If you want to move your save to another PC follow this simple guide.

Step one

1st go to your Sports Interactive folder located within your "My Documents" then click the "games" folder.

Step two

2nd make sure you create a copy of your saved game to do this, right click your save and press "copy" then click inside your folder and right click again then press "paste". Your notice another save appears and says "{{{your game name}}}-copy". That is your backup incase anything goes wrong.

Step three

In this step there are two ways you could do this, such as by USB stick or a Upload site.

By USB

If you do it by USB open up "my computer" then "removable disk" go to your save and drag it into your "removable disk". Next insert your USB into your other PC and again open up
"my computer" and "games folder located within "sports interactive, look at step one if confused"
Once both folders are open go to "removable disk and simply drag your save into "games" folder.
Next play FM

By Upload site

first follow step one and two then make sure you have WinRar sometimes when you upload saves sometimes the .extension at the end of your save change's.
Next right click inside your "games" folder then click "winrar zip achieve" call it save game.
Furthermore go to a upload site I personally recommend http://www.mediafire.com/ either create account or do it for free and press UPLOAD TO MEDIAFIRE.
Once done copy the link then go to your other PC then go on your web browser copy the link into the web address bar and download but make sure you extract into "games" folder.

This is all my own work. No redistrubuting.

I already know how to do this, so therefore didn't find it useful, but it will be useful to those who don't know how to do it.

Good work.

Cheers mate, but how many threads within the last couple of days have been Move my save. :)

Yeah just like that :D

good guide, cheers mate :)
Although, like nick, I too know how to do this already

Nice one .. Already knew how to do this but nice idea

Is there a known issue taking game from a PC that has the steam version and trying to load it into a PC that has the DVD version?