Movie Name Game

Douy

Reaction score
In this game, you will create the name of a film from the last letter of the previous posters film then give a short description of it (to reduce spamming hopefully)

Example:

Poster1 says:

The Gay Mans Life

the story of a local gay man in his epic battle for gay rights. He is hunted down by the government and is tortured by being made to have *** with a girl until he dies.

Then you would have to think up a film name beginning with 'E' and then type a short description of it....

I'll start :p

There's Someone in Your Cupboard

Story about a young child who sees a man in his cupboard. He tells his parents, but they don't believe him. Then, his mum n dad wake up to find he has been kidnapped. Will they get him back? Only the man in the cupboard knows....

Dumbo

The stork delivers a baby elephant to Mrs Jumbo, veteran of the circus, but the newborn is ridiculed because of his truly enormous ears and dubbed "Dumbo". Dumbo is relegated to the circus' clown acts; it is up to his only friend, a mouse, to assist Dumbo to achieve his full potential.

OMFG IT'S LYK TOTALLY HIM

A movie following a college girl in her search for her holiday romance....

and redders, the film has to be made up, not the last film you saw :p

Well i think my way of playing was better, hence why no-one has joined in :D

LOL redders
wow do we make **** up in this thread

MINT'D

an "urban" drama where a young, up and coming rapstar trys to get rich quick by being part of a drugs scam in the battersea area.

Douy this was always a **** thread.

and it worked becuase people loved spamming

Gregor said:
Douy this was always a **** thread.

and it worked becuase people loved spamming

This thread never appeared before, it was the game name game on the old forums with eustace :D Paul remembers

i remember eustace as wel lol someone else go now !!