Dodds

Reaction score
hay all was wondering do yous all move clubs much on fm? I'm on my 7th season started with Rotherham - wolves- derby - rc lens - Montpellier ! Four seasons at Rotherham one at wolves, derby, rc lens ( relegated ) and haven't started pre season yet with Montpellier !

DODDS :)

I'm currently playing as Genk and in in the 2018/19 season. Won the Champions League last season so if I retain it this year I may think about moving on.

I always find it hard to move on because the AI has literally destroyed every team. + My teams always have amazing regens.

i would move clubs but first i aim to win the treble with Marseille and the fact that my regen striker is too good to leave behind so if i go to move clubs im transfer listing him!

Hmm wondering whether to move on, I've just completed 7 season's with Genk. I've won pretty much everything, but I didn't retain the champions league I got knocked out in the semis.

Decided I'm going to stay with Genk, want to make the Belgian League the most reputable in the game.

I tend to play 'journeyman' type games, where I start off in the lowest leagues and try and progress up the ladder, and not necessarily with the same club. In my last journeyman career, I went from Oxford City > Luton > Oxford Utd > Fulham, and I'm sure with time I'd have had a shot at a major Premier League club. I love doing that from a realism aspect. I try to make decisions as realistic as possible too. If I get an offer from a Russian team while I'm managing in the Championship, for example, I'd likely turn it down.

that's the sort of game I go for, although surprised got job at Montpellier after failing to keep Rc lens up!
Struggling to get my wingers to supply, any tips of anyone???

I normally stick with one team but my most recent save I started with England under 21s with the view to move around the clubs as I didn't have anyone in particular I fancied joining. Eventually I got the Leeds job and got them promoted in my first full season with them. Steered them into Europe through the league cup in the first season of the prem and then moved onto Bilbao who were in the relegation zone at xmas where I got them up to mid table.

I have been moving through international teams as well from England under 21s to Argentina under 20s and then to Colombia and Czech Republic and now I am at Slovenia but waiting for a big nation to come along. Just trying to get to an international competition.