coolguyrko

Reaction score
Will apologise now for my bad spelling.

I have just started a save as Burnley.Ive played 5 games and won 5 games.Im second in the Champioonship on goal difference.But anyways.
Jack Cork starts on loan at Burnley and I maneged to get Kakuta(Chelsea) Forrest(Celtic) and Spence(West Ham) on loan.
Now I know its early yet but I was thinking that if I got promoted I would sign these players because they have all put in very good performences with the exception of Spence who just sign and is on international duty with the under 21s but I know he is good from previous saves.Also Cork seems to have a problem with fitness always seems to be tired compared to the rest of the team but he has been good.
Anyways Ive ranted on.
So back to business.
If I get promoted should I sign them(as in will they be any good in the EPL) and 2 other things
What price would you think I wud have to pay?
Would any of them sign to a newly promoted team?
Also Im using LFC Marshalls update and am on the 11.1

i'm in the first season with norwich ( february) and this is my line up:

GK: Miguel Pinto
DR: Stephen Kelly
CB: Dede
CB: Jay DeMerit
DL: Jordan Spence/ George Elokobi (loan)
MC; Barry Bannan
MC: Niklas Hoheneder
AMR: Henri Lansbury (loan)
AML: Gael Kakuta (loan)
ST: Leigh Griffiths (29 goals)
ST: Simeon Jackson (28 goals)

---------- Post added at 03:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:36 AM ----------

i signed jordan spence after a successful loan for £2.8 mill
i signed barry bannan after a succesful loan for £5 mill

when i reach the prem i will buy gael kakuta for £7.5 mill

---------- Post added at 03:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 AM ----------

you can get them cheaper if you get them on loan first ( my opinion)

i once tried to buy jordan spence without loaning him and he cost me £7.5 mill so id ecided to loan him and he coems cheaper :| dunno why

i'm in the first season with norwich ( february) and this is my line up:

GK: Miguel Pinto
DR: Stephen Kelly
CB: Dede
CB: Jay DeMerit
DL: Jordan Spence/ George Elokobi (loan)
MC; Barry Bannan
MC: Niklas Hoheneder
AMR: Henri Lansbury (loan)
AML: Gael Kakuta (loan)
ST: Leigh Griffiths (29 goals)
ST: Simeon Jackson (28 goals)

---------- Post added at 03:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:36 AM ----------

i signed jordan spence after a successful loan for £2.8 mill
i signed barry bannan after a succesful loan for £5 mill

when i reach the prem i will buy gael kakuta for £7.5 mill

---------- Post added at 03:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 AM ----------

you can get them cheaper if you get them on loan first ( my opinion)

i once tried to buy jordan spence without loaning him and he cost me £7.5 mill so id ecided to loan him and he coems cheaper :| dunno why

I have griffiths too not as prolific as yours but thats only because my tactic requires only 1 striker and I just found out that he plays better with a partner.Oh well. Anyway thanks will try for Kakuta and Spence if I get promoted.

kakuta and lansbury improve when they comes on loan to you

Kakuta might cost alot, but is worth signing.