Moving Saved Games

rmaddock14

Reaction score
Hey all.

I have a problem; I have begun a game with Exeter on my main PC, but will be getting a laptop in a week or so. Although I am not particularly far in with this save (Jan 2010), I would rather continue it rather than starting again from July. Is there any way that I can move saved games from a PC to a laptop.

I seem to remember that CM 03/04 or possibly FM08 actually saved the game to the disc, but am not sure with FM10.

I'd appreciate any help or pointers.

Thanks in advance!

If you go into your Football manager 2010 Folder, then into games, it has all your saved games in it. Just copy and paste it onto a memory stick, and paste it into the same folder on your laptop, and it should work

Yes you can, you can put the saved game onto a Memory Stick and then just put it on your new PC.

Or another way, you could send it to your mate on MSN and then get him to send it back once you are on your PC.

Awesome, many thanks!

Obviously can't try it now, but look forward to getting the laptop.

:D

I have same problem but it wont let me save to memory stick says something about it being a genie scout.exe file
The game wasnt running either when i tried to copy it to the memory stick

I have done this recently and it works fine. However, I have noticed that it hasnt brought my Hall of Fame score through. I was hot on heels of Ferguson and now I'm back at the bottom.

Does anyone know how I can pull that data from my old version? Any other files I need to copy across for example?

Your help would a) make me very happy and b) allow me to gloat again to my mates!

Cheers,

Tom