Ranger81

Reaction score
Not sure if this is the right place for this question, but here goes.

I made Jon Daly available for the Under 20's as he had just returned from a long spell out and felt it would be a good way for him to build up his fitness. Then I went on a good run of form and forgot all about him. Now he wants back in the first team, but he still shows as being available for the Under 20's.

View attachment 310808

How do I change his status and make him unavailable for the Under 20's? I have a horrible feeling that it's easily done, but I can't figure it out.

Thanks

i think if you right click on him on the squad list page, the squad drop down should give you the option t remove him.

Yeah just right click on him and when it says available for under 20's and for how many minutes should be ticked/selected. Just select that again to remove it mate

I think you can also just put him in your first team (even as a sub, I think), your U20's will automatically make him unavailable.

Thanks for the advice - but I'm afraid I now have to admit to an idiot moment. I put him in the Under 20's until match fit, now he is and the thing's gone. Like I said, I had forgotten all about him.

Good to see it is sorted. Other, more long-winded, way of doing things is:

- Click on player to open his profile
- Click on development
- The drop-down menu should show availability for other squads.
- Unmark the U20 option