LeesP

Reaction score
Basically want to fast forward to this summer so that players that signed for a club last summer (at the start of the game) can move on to a new club. Is there an easy way to do this? Like moving the start date forward a year or moving last summers transfers back a year?

Only way possible (as far as I know) is to start a new game but don't join a club go on holiday for a season and then create a new manager and join whatever club you want.

did it a few times myself

pick what leagues you want but include a league that has a january or february start. select jan/feb 2012 as a start date and turn off "allow transfer budgets in first window". then i holiday until may 20th(afterthe champions league final) and boom the seasons are over and i start as normal. (i always have a save that is called "new game July 2011 stat engl spai ital germ" and "new game may 2012 stat engl spai ital germ" i have every league loaded but as background leagues. these leagues are the only ones i play. but ireland which is a januay start is a background league also). having the "new game" save helps when i want to start new game and i dont like waiting for it to load

hope this helps

there is a way to set the start date to 26th May 2012 which is the absolute latest date it seems that the game can start - you may be able to start later but not sure how yet.