Fish Hunter

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I am moving from Denmark to Germany very soon and as far as I know, they don't sell FM in Germany because the DFL (Deutsche Fussball Liga) and EA Sports has some rights in the German speaking nations. I registered my FM13 to Steam and it is installed on my computer, so would I still be able to play it? FM is almost the only game I play know a days, so having to live without it would be rather sad. I also read that you can't buy FM of Steam in Germany, so if I bought FM14 from another website in a different country and registered it to Steam would that work? I hope to hear your experiences.

I know for certain that you can play FM13 if you already have bought it and you go to a country that doesn't sell it, but I am not sure about buying it or a later version once you are over there.

I'd ask Miles Jacobson on Twitter if I was you :)

I know for certain that you can play FM13 if you already have bought it and you go to a country that doesn't sell it, but I am not sure about buying it or a later version once you are over there.

I'd ask Miles Jacobson on Twitter if I was you :)
I don't use Twitter, but maybe I can ask him on facebook. As long as I can activate a foreign version of FM that would be great. On the German version of Amazon they do sell FM13 UK versions, so my guess would be that it is possible to activate FM14 as long I buy it outside Germany even though Steam doesn't sell it in Germany. Thanks for the response!