AFCTelford

Reaction score
So I'm currently in my second season of the game and just come across this email, HAHAHA!

Has anyone else seen moyes take any other jobs? Maybe some obscure ones?

View attachment 325273

He took charge of a Spanish club in my save, think it was Real Sociedad. Then he moved to Spurs, and I got a news item not long ago saying he's after the PSG job.

Checked his history, seems he never had a job in Spain, not sure why I thought so.

Anyway, his first purchase as Spurs manager was Nani. He's only been in charge of PSG a couple weeks, so he hasn't had the chance to buy anyone yet. But he did have time to lose a CL game and remove all hope of making it through the group stages.

Checked his history, seems he never had a job in Spain, not sure why I thought so.

Anyway, his first purchase as Spurs manager was Nani. He's only been in charge of PSG a couple weeks, so he hasn't had the chance to buy anyone yet. But he did have time to lose a CL game and remove all hope of making it through the group stages.

Think he has the sociadad job irl, maybe you got mixed up there lol

Think he has the sociadad job irl, maybe you got mixed up there lol

Hehe, that might be it. FM tends to confuse you in that manner, I can't count how many times I've been convinced it's November when it's actually September, and other weird stuff.

Moyes just got sacked by West Ham in my save....

Ouch, where do you go from there?

First thing i'm going to do when i get home is see where he's at in my save. This thread has got me so curious lol

He lasted 9 months at United, 7 months at Newcastle, and 11 months at West Ham.

Big FM fan, but don't follow the sport that closely irl, so I'm not getting the joke that is Moyes...but in my save, he got sacked by Southampton in the middle of a season (they'd go on to get relegated to Championship), and has been unemployed for over a year now.

Edit:......and as soon as I hit continue after posting this, he got picked up by Fulham.

Last edited:

In my future game saves I'm releasing he's been at West Ham twice and sacked both times. He's now managing the Scotland National Team. XD

It's not quite Moyes, well in fact it's not Moyes at all, but in my save Pochettino got sacked and AVB came back to Spurs.