fabix99

Reaction score
Hello everybody,

After testing a lot of the best tactics on FMBase, I tried to do my own and at the moment, it is working pretty well!
I first tried it with Real Madrid (yeah I know it is easy with big teams, but if it doesn't work with them, with who will it work?) and I won the championship thrice in three years, having more than a 100 points every time.
Then I tried it with Valencia and ended up winning the league again. To go further, I tried it with Lecce (expected to be last in Serie A, I haven't bought any new players) and I finished 6th in my first season.

Please, if you try it, tell me if it works fine for you as well, and as there is always room for improvement, tell me if you think that anything should be changed :)

By the way, will the tactic be tested and published in the rankings of FMBase or should I upload it somewhere else?

Thank you and have fun with FM

Attachments

• Moyibi.fmf
    42.7 KB · Views: 224
Can you post print screens with formation, results plus season year?

I just saved the one with Real Madrid, if i manage to get back some with underdogs I'll post them

Attachments

• Tactic 3.png
    Tactic 3.png
    216.8 KB · Views: 201
  • tactic 2.png
    tactic 2.png
    273 KB · Views: 204
  • tactic 1.png
    tactic 1.png
    292.2 KB · Views: 264
  • Tactic overview.png
    Tactic overview.png
    1 MB · Views: 290
  • Result champions league.png
    Result champions league.png
    96.7 KB · Views: 294
  • Result year 1.png
    Result year 1.png
    266.3 KB · Views: 226
  • Result year 4.png
    Result year 4.png
    276.7 KB · Views: 272
What year? 2019-2020?

The one with 103 points yes, the one with 112 points is 3 years later but I reckon the team was a bit overpowered as the president had bought two world class players

I've been trying this tactic and it has worked really good for me. I've tried with V.Guimarães in 2023 and I won CL two years in a row. Now I'm trying with Porto and Portugal at the same time and so far it has been amazing. I made a small change. I moved the wingers (ML and MR) to AMR and AML positions. I changed nothing else. From what I've seen the tactic mantains the defensive consistency but becomes dealier in attack. You should post this in the Share and Download tactics section.
Good job.

I've been trying this tactic and it has worked really good for me. I've tried with V.Guimarães in 2023 and I won CL two years in a row. Now I'm trying with Porto and Portugal at the same time and so far it has been amazing. I made a small change. I moved the wingers (ML and MR) to AMR and AML positions. I changed nothing else. From what I've seen the tactic mantains the defensive consistency but becomes dealier in attack. You should post this in the Share and Download tactics section.
Good job.

Obrigado pela mensagem ;)

VSC season 22/23 with some very good reagens on my team.
V Guimarães 2023 1.png
VSC 2.png
VSC 3.png
VSC 4.png