mrhough

Reaction score
This tactic started out as a 4-1-2-2-1 but then evolved into a 4-1-2-1-2 because i was having problems getting the lone striker to score - It is based on my Complete Dominance 10.2 tactic hence the name of this one.

I have struggled with the Match Engine in 11.3 as it had changed so much from 11.2 and i didn't want to release anything i wanted to make sure that there wasn't anything more i could do to make it better. It has been tested with a wide Variety of side from Spain Italy and in England as well as various lower league sides. Each test as given me very good results and also shown me where the tactic ex-cells and where it lacks, My job then is to fix the lacking part without losing any of the brilliance.

Not an easy job when you are nit picking at certain aspects of players individual settings but that's the Lengths i go to make sure i release the best possible tactic.

Anyone can make a tactic that works well with the Top Teams, It's extremely easy, What the hard part is, to make a tactic that is Brilliant of the massive wide variety of FM players out there, Not everyone likes to play as Real Madrid or Man Utd - People like a Challenge, Including me, This is my Challenge to try and make the best tactic that can be used universally.

It's hard though because the Oppostion are so Clinical this year only needing one or two chances to score and i have to replay the opposition goals and see and try and judge if it was a tactic error or a player error - That's how deep the Rabbit Hole goes, Hours and Hours of tweaking here and there to get the right settings, Good fun though lol.

Having based the tactic on the 10.2 version of Complete Dominance, The Principles are the same - Short Effective football in Midfield and Direct passing though to goal on the Strikers - This is as simple as it gets Ladies and Gentlemen but wow it is so Effective to watch controlling the Midfield and releasing that Final ball is a Joy, I hope you all get to see the attacking interplay that this tactic Delivers.

Right onto the Tactic and player Requirements.

These are the Player Requirements i would suggest, Of course you don't have to use them but i would to give you optimum results.

Goalkeeper

Aerial Ability Reflexes Handling Communication Positioning

Center backs

Heading Marking Tackling Positioning Teamwork Anticipation Strength

Fullbacks

Stamina Positioning Crossing Tackling Workrate Teamwork Pace

Anchor Man

Passing Workrate Determination Anticipation Teamwork Stamina Tackling Strength

Center Midfield

Passing Workrate Determination First Touch Stamina Anticipation Off the ball

Attacking Midfield

Dribbling First Touch Creativity Off the ball Acceleration Pace Passing Finishing

Strikers

Finishing Dribbling First Touch Technique Off the Ball Flair Pace Strength Balance Composure

Match Preparation is up to you, Or you can leave it to your Assistant Manager.

Team Talks Either do them yourself or if you want your Assistant Manager to do them make sure he has good Stats in Motivation Man Management and Determination.

Pitch Size is Minimum.

No opposition Instructions at all

Set Pieces are all set up.

Don't forget to add me on Face book. I often give out Beta version of my latest tactics to people to try so if you want my tactics before anyone else - Get Me ADDED!

http://en-gb.facebook.com/people/Dave-Hough/723618006

Here is what you guys have been waiting for my Complete Dominance for 11.3

http://www.mediafire.com/file/gzudic...%202010%29.tac

As always Thanks for downloading my tactics, Any Praise Criticism is Welcomed

Dave​

Can we have some screenshots pleaseeeeeeeee?

Cheers mate been waitin for this used your tactic to brilliant effect on FM10 hope for some better results now i got this thanx for the up :)

Thank you very much MrHough! I definitely gonna try this... I'm a huge fan of your tactics and use them every version of FM! Gonna take the afternoon off from work I think haha...

Been waiting for this, was a massive fan of 10.2 dominance, gonna start a save with either Fulham, West Ham or Porto to use it :)

First game i play with this tactic (my team is Sporting CP) i win against manchester united away 4-2 for Champions League, in my second season. I had 9 shots and now what is impressive. I get 8 CCC. Its very impressive because it was the first game with the tactic and was away from home. I will made some more games and post some results.

So far so good. I'm playing as Flames FC in the Jamaican Trelwaney League, the lowest tier of Jamaican football, so I have probably the worst player in FM history. However, after 8 league games I'm 2 points clear at top after a shaky start with a draw and 2 losses followed by 5 straight wins. Every game seems to be an improvement as the players get more used to the system and it seems you truly have made a tactic suitable for the lowest levels of management.

always class tactics mate!. will try it out.

Used this tactic for AC Milan, did not make no signings as I had no money.. but suits the Milan team very well

Finished 2nd in Serie A behind Inter by 3 points.. got to the QF of the Champions League losing to Chelsea. And won the Italian Cup, beating Inter 4-0 in the QF

i have just started using this tactic in a mature save i have going with Ternana (Mar of 2015). this is my second season in Serie A and was performing well already, but this tactic has really upped the consistency!

interesting to note, and i would like to hear your comments, but i have pitch size of 110m by 76m...as opposed to the recommended 'smallest' size you put. it is a very fun style to watch, and so would love to retain it if possible but just wondering if you had done the testing at maximum size also.

thanks for such a great tactic!

alright, I ran it one season with Tottenham and one season with Palermo. It was alright, not near as impressive as your 11.2 winger tactic was tho. Finished 3rd with Totteham and 4th with Palermo. The offensive play was quite nice, really effective and nice throu balls to strikers, but It seemed to struggle quite a bit defensively against some oppositions.

Just won the Gaucho State championship with Gremio beating Corinthian 4-0.Its still early though,still in group stages of the copa sundamericas.
Thanks

using this one in league 2 with gillingham... ended up choosing it over the winger one as my wingers were useless and had no money to buy new ones... after signing febian brandy (standard) and collins john on frees I am top of the league and banging the goals in... drew 2-2 away to macclesfield in the first game and have gone on to win the next 10 matches in all comps and am 5 points clear at the top, admittedly with one of the best squads in the division. i feel the real challenge will come in league 1. Will post screenshots at the end of the season.

if anyone got this tactic can he reupload it here please? thanks a lot :)