mrhough

Reaction score
Hey Guys, This will be my Final Tactic for FM11.3, It's a winger formation that use's a flat 4 at the back 2 central defensive midfielders, 2 attacking creative wingers and 2 out and out strikers.

I have made a few tactics for this years FM and i have enjoyed making all of them, This final tactic is i think the best one available from me this year.

While being very strong at the back and in midfield the tactic is most impressive in attack with if you have inteligent players every effective indeed, The wingers cut inside and outside the opposition fullbacks and play simple but effective balls to the strikers, The strikers themselves play really well with each other too.

Player Requirements.

Keeper - Any Decent Keeper will be great.

Fullbacks - Heading - Tackling - Positioning - Pace - Marking - Anticipation
Optional - Team Work - Work Rate - Strength - Composure - Determination

Centre Backs - Heading - Tackling - Positioning - Pace - Marking - Anticipation
Optional - Strength - Composure - Determination - Bravery

Central Midfielder - Passing - Work Rate - Team Work - Strength - Determination - Marking - Tackling
Optional - Off the ball - Creativity - Stamina - First Touch - Heading

Wingers - Dribbling - Flair - Agility - Technique - Pace - Finishing - Creativity
Optional - Crossing - First Touch - Passing - Decisions - Off The Ball - Composure

Strikers - Finishing - Composure - Technique - Decisions - First Touch - Off The Ball - Pace
Optional - Flair - Passing - Creativity - Anticipation - Determination.

Target man is selected but don't select a man in the box - All this means is that the balls are played quicker up the pitch allowing for better attacking opportunties

Team Talks - Use whichever you feel is working for you, I genrally ask my Assistant.

Match Prep - Use Team blend to get the Fluid Levels, Once reached If you have a great defence use Attacking Movement- If you have a great attack use Defensive Positioning.

Opposition Instructions - I don't use any at all

Training - Use one you have been using, I haven't been using any during the testing of this tactic.

Pitch Size - Minimum

Corners - Your best header with good Jumping and Bravery Stats in the Right Defender position - In swinging Corners - Right foot left Corner - Left foot right Corner.

Here is some screens of my success with this tactic.

ManCityvsManUtd.jpg

ManCityvsChelsea.jpg

ManCityvsAstonVilla.jpg

ManCityvsArsenal.jpg

ManCityTable.jpg

ManCitySquad.jpg

ManCityPreviousmanager.jpg

ManCityMyFixtures2.jpg

ManCityMyFixtures1.jpg

HuddersfieldvsMKDons.jpg

HuddersfieldSquad.jpg

HuddersfieldLeagueTable.jpg

HuddersfieldFixtures.jpg

StokevsTottenham.jpg

StokevsSunderland.jpg

StokevsManUtd.jpg

StokevsManUtd.jpg

StokevsBlackpool.jpg

StokeTable.jpg

StokeSquad.jpg

StokeFixtures.jpg

As you can see Plenty of success there with various teams.

Here is the Download Link for the Tactic.

I'm Mr Hough and I'mmmmmm Awesomeeee! (Tottenham, May 2012).tac

All the best with the tactic and I'll see you all again in FM12.

Thanks for the support.

Dave Hough :wub:

You ll need some testers mate!That's beacause you tested it with Man C!They have the best squad in england and they have been predicted as first,so nothing HUGE!
also you tested with Stoke but only for 9-10 matches,although you had some great results,the quality of a tactic is only obvious at a full season!No offence man!

You ll need some testers mate!That's beacause you tested it with Man C!They have the best squad in england and they have been predicted as first,so nothing HUGE!
also you tested with Stoke but only for 9-10 matches,although you had some great results,the quality of a tactic is only obvious at a full season!No offence man!

None taken, I am confident in the tactic or i wouldn't have posted it.

Try it out though, I'm sure you'll be impressed by it.

None taken, I am confident in the tactic or i wouldn't have posted it.

Try it out though, I'm sure you'll be impressed by it.
Happy that you have taken that way,also impressed by your confidence.I will try it out though as spoon as i reach next seasonCheers mate

Is it your latest tactic from SI forums called "Stone Cold" or the new tweaked version?

Happy that you have taken that way,also impressed by your confidence.I will try it out though as spoon as i reach next seasonCheers mate

Ok mate, Let me know how you get on

---------- Post added at 04:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 PM ----------

Is it your latest tactic from SI forums called "Stone Cold" or the new tweaked version?

Similar tactic but also different in many ways - The defence and Midfielders play as a more tighter unit and the attacking is more Free Flowing.

It's based around the same formation and Principles as my Stunner tactic though

would it work better with neymar or bale on left for my tottneham team?

Yes, shoud the wingers strong foot match their side or should right-footed players play on the left and vice-versa?

Last edited:
just took Man U to penalties with Nuneaton.

Look at Man Utd long shot ratio aswell, This is very Typical of the tactic.

---------- Post added at 06:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:10 PM ----------

would it work better with neymar or bale on left for my tottneham team?

Thats a tough one, It would be hard to leave one of the out because they are both World Class, I would retrain Neymar for the Right and proberly play him there, He's right footed anyway.

If you were gonna choose one though i'd proberly go with Neymar as he as better attacking Attributtes than Bale.

Dave, is this tactic dependant on the two Mids being in the DM position? Could it work if I push both (or one) up into MC?

This is not a criticism of your tactic hough as they seem to be working with other people. However, most of your tactics this year have not worked for me....

Saying that whenever a new one is released i am filled with optimism due to your track record. Im going to give this a go and fingers crossed this is the one that works for me.

Thanks mate

so far so good , started using it about oct first seson with spurs and im top at the start of jan so will keep you posted

I have to agree Jimmy. they have not worked for me either. When Complete Dominance came out i was over the moon however after a seven losing game streak with the tactic i have reverted back to my crappy effort of a tactic. Gave this one a blast too and havent won in 3 either, they seem to be woking for other people and i have decent players. God only knows why

I have a feeling that this tactic will be one of those that you will need to properly bed in in pre-season to make it work - doesn't work at all for me in a late season swap