Using my Current Tactic - I'm Mr Hough and I'm Awesome, With the following tweaks.

On Both Wingers Change. Run From deep to Often - Cross Aim near post.

On Both Strikers Change. Through Balls to Often - move Into Channels.

I think thats it, It seems to make the tactic better in attack.

Is similar to Free Role?

It is in Spanish, Move Into channels, means nothing and makes online manual, FreeRole, as it were, Move Into channels, right? Or does it mean something else?

Thank you very much and I hope you / your answer!

Sorry my bad English!

Is similar to Free Role?

It is in Spanish, Move Into channels, means nothing and makes online manual, FreeRole, as it were, Move Into channels, right? Or does it mean something else?

Thank you very much and I hope you / your answer!

Sorry my bad English!

No. There is no such thing as free role option in fm anymore. This has been translated into roam from position which is a tick box option.

However move into channels, which mr hough describes is a setting which affects the wide play of a certain player. Go to the individuals player instructions look for wide play and in the drop down menu select move into channels.

I do not understand: (

It would be easier for you to climb the tactic that I could download?

Are not you understand, and it would be easier and take off complications ...

Thank you very much!

Dortmund really own with this tactic. Kagawa and Goetze down the flanks. Signed Wellinton him and Barrios are firing them in for fun. Signed Poli too him and Kehl are ripping it up in the middle. This is the first Mr Hough tactic ive got working. Gratz on a very good tactic.

None of the links on mediafire are working for me. Any chance of someone uploading to a different site?

I have made some changes to this Tactic only to the wingers but it makes the strikers and wingers much more attacking effective, I'll upload tweaked tactic tomorrow.

I have made some changes to this Tactic only to the wingers but it makes the strikers and wingers much more attacking effective, I'll upload tweaked tactic tomorrow.

Looking forward to this. Had alot of success with the original :)

hough, for this tactic that I find fantastic, what would be the perfect match of attack? please tell me some players for each position is perfect as possible. hugs

mrhough, is the tweaked version of the tactic you said you were going to upload just this below? or did you make any other changes? If so, will you be uploading soon?
Using my Current Tactic - I'm Mr Hough and I'm Awesome, With the following tweaks.

On Both Wingers Change. Run From deep to Often - Cross Aim near post.

On Both Strikers Change. Through Balls to Often - move Into Channels.

I think thats it, It seems to make the tactic better in attack.

Did anyone test this trainings?! The fact that they are all ligth will not interfire with the evolution of the players?

---------- Post added at 12:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 AM ----------

Awesome contribution! Curious to know why are they all "light" schedules?

Did anyone test this trainings?! The fact that they are all ligth will not interfire with the evolution of the players?

Best tactic i've ever seen. i'm playing with galatasaray (patch11.3) and crushing every opponent. in 1st season new signing Eren Derdiyok scored 55 goals in 46 matches, Milan Baros scored 30 in 34 matches. we won the league and turkish cup easily. in uefa-cup we've lost to juventus (away 2-2, home 0-1). in my 2nd season we're undefeated in 33 matches. after 2nd season i will add more screenshots.

View attachment 195017

good work Mr.Hough

Hi Dave,where is the update one?

I can also vouch for this tactic. The only time it really struggles is when the opposition play with 5 at the back..but then I'd assume most tactics would struggle to overcome that. Aside from that, rarely fails!

Awesome contribution! Curious to know why are they all "light" schedules?

Just to explain how I've made my training schedules :
I increase all sliders by one notch (the first which is smaller than the others) except for the GK sliders.
I add 2 notch for training associated with a major skills specified by Mr Hough and 1 notch for the training associated with the other skills (also specified by Mr Hough).
Then I set the default workload (= the workload of the default training). But the FM exporting tool ignore this step so you have to tune the last slider.

Will be giving this a go using the tweaks mentioned with Arsenal on MetalGuitarists update (a IRL up to date transfer database). Looking to bring in a few players and get a good pre-season under my belt, Wilshere in the DLP role should be fantastic.

Will post results up after 10 league games, mid season and end of the season and of course any good results in between.

Fantastic start to the season so far, although not many games into the season, had the North London derby as my 3rd league game and this was the result:

6ojz2w.jpg

Some fantastic build up play as well as solid defending (2 goals from setpieces for Spurs) and some of the best counter-attacking play I've ever seen. Promising promising start, will report back soon ;)