Just doesn't really work for me.. even relegation threatened teams find it easy to play through me.

Collzy,
What tweaks?

These ones mate:

Using my Current Tactic - I'm Mr Hough and I'm Awesome, With the following tweaks.

On Both Wingers Change. Run From deep to Often - Cross Aim near post.

On Both Strikers Change. Through Balls to Often - move Into Channels.

I think thats it, It seems to make the tactic better in attack.

Using your formation in my new Leicester City save (playing with friend he's using chelsea)

Using LFCmarshalls V7 update.

Signings in:

Malkhaz Asatiani - Free
Jay Spearing - 5.5mil.
El-Hadji Diouf - Free
James McFadden - Free
Darwin Quintero - 1.6mil.

Signings out:

Andy King - 3.6mil (blackburn)

Released 2/3 Old players on Free's also.

Final season standings:
NpowerChampionshipInformation_Stages.png

Final team stats:
LeicesterCityLeicester_Players.png

Great Formation, Thanks.

Update: Now finished my first season up in prem

Season Expectations = Avoid relegation
Money given = 14.75mil.
Media prediction = 17th.

Here are my transfers in/out:
LeicesterCityTransfers_History.png

Final table standings (including friend as chelsea):
BarclaysPremierLeagueInformation_LeagueTable-3.png

Final team stats:
LeicesterCityLeicester_Players-2.png

Very very impressive, into Europa League and had some great wins during season, including a double over Liverpool (3-0 & 4-0) which i loved. Thanks once again Mr Hough ;)

Last edited:
Sorry, using this tactic for Man utd... just can't see how it works... defensively it is just completley dire.. teams like wigan walk through me... shame.. looks amazing for everyone else.

As promised, some screenies after 10 league games played

League Table

33eihqf.png

Not bad, joint top scorers in the league and the 2nd best defence, with the 2 draws being United away and Liverpool away so couldn't ask for much better to be honest!

Results

5vc4ci.png

Arshavin on the left wing has been in fantastic form, as well as Walcott on the right, with Babacar as the right striker. The pace these 3 offer on the break is brilliant and with Arshavin and van Persie's creativity it creates some fantastic attacking play.

Arshavin
15oy1i1.png

Walcott
5ur293.png

So far so good Hough, the only issue is I get SO many injuries, but have no idea why :| other than that it's fantastic. Will report back in January.

Darandio...
How is your tactic diffrent from the original?
What tweeks have been made?

I have been playing around with the settings of the strikers. I have tried setting the through ball option of both strikers to "sometimes" and to "often. I have also used the tactic as originally set with through balls on " rarely" for the strikers.

So far I have had success with all three tweaks, with on some settings the strikers not playing enough through balls and on other settings the strikers play too many pointless through balls.

Can anyone make any suggestions? or atleast express with what through ball setting they have had success with?

It's January and I'm currently 2nd place behind City, who although began to slip, unfortunately so did I:

Table

29vxq2e.png

Results
wrcepc.png

2hzmgpd.png

And Arshavin and Walcott are still both in magnificent form carrying my title push!

Arshavin
2aij0n8.png

Walcott
zxk8xd.png

Most of the goals I concede are from set pieces, so I'll look to work on that, but overall a fantastic tactic and no major flaws as I can see, KIU!

Darandio...
How is your tactic diffrent from the original?
What tweeks have been made?

Pretty sure I explained it in my post. It is the exact same tactic, but there are many posts throughout the thread stating that they cannot download via Mediafire. I have just uploaded to my website to provide an alternative link to help the guys out.

oooops, forgot to do a screeny, but basically, I won the league with the highest goals scored by 2 points, runners up of the FA cup, runners up of the Carling Cup and Semi-Finalist in the champions league in the first season, not bad Hough, not bad ;)

hello mr hough

Sinan Bolat(gk)
Sabri Sarıoglu(dr)
Cristian Zapata(drc)
Servet Çetin(dlc)
Emiliano İnsua(dl)
Moussa Sisokko(dmcl)
Enoy Enoh(dmcr)
Arda Turan(aml)
Dentinho(amr)
Christian Benitez(stcr)
Emmenike(stcl)

which match preparation use all season ??

I used this tactic with Novara and finished 4th in Serie B (Promoted after playoffs) and had 8 straight wins at home at theend of the season (3-0 in both of the playoff games at home).

Although, when I was promoted I was having a hard time getting any points at all. The performance wasn't horrible, it's just that every game was over after 10 minutes. I'm not joking when I say that the opposite team (whether it be Chievo or Milan) scored within a few minutes in half of my games, has anyone else had this issue?

After 15 games I resigned. I wasn't very close to relegation, I just needed a change and the goals conceded early was starting to **** me off.

If anyone else has had this issue, did you manage to solve it? How? Does a more defensive mentality work with this tactic when you're in control of a newly promoted team?

It loads on the previous tactic system.

So, do i need to make any changes during the game?

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Excuse me Mr Hughes, I would like to ask about the target man selection if you don't mind. What do you mean by not selecting a man in the box? Does it mean that I have to choose the wingers or CMs?

Your reply will be greatly appreciated :)

Excuse me Mr Hughes, I would like to ask about the target man selection if you don't mind. What do you mean by not selecting a man in the box? Does it mean that I have to choose the wingers or CMs?

Your reply will be greatly appreciated :)
i HT

I think he means box as in the squared thing on the monitor where yuo pick a target man rather than an area on the pitch i.e , that you should not select one.

Excuse me sir, I would like to ask about the player attributes needed for your formation.

You mentioned that these positions need certain attributes to support their play:
Fullbacks - Heading - Tackling - Positioning - Pace - Marking - Anticipation
Optional - Team Work - Work Rate - Strength - Composure - Determination

Centre Backs - Heading - Tackling - Positioning - Pace - Marking - Anticipation
Optional - Strength - Composure - Determination - Bravery

Central Midfielder - Passing - Work Rate - Team Work - Strength - Determination - Marking - Tackling
Optional - Off the ball - Creativity - Stamina - First Touch - Heading

Wingers - Dribbling - Flair - Agility - Technique - Pace - Finishing - Creativity
Optional - Crossing - First Touch - Passing - Decisions - Off The Ball - Composure

Strikers - Finishing - Composure - Technique - Decisions - First Touch - Off The Ball - Pace
Optional - Flair - Passing - Creativity - Anticipation - Determination.

I Just want to ask what minimal value does each main attribute need? Because there seems to be very little FB that has the minimal value of 14/20 for each attribute that you mentioned. Should it be smaller that 14? My case is for playing the BPL.

Thnx for the respond ^^)

---------- Post added 21/10/2011 at 09:35 AM ---------- Previous post was 20/10/2011 at 08:47 PM ----------

Excuse me sir, I would like to ask about the player attributes needed for your formation.

You mentioned that these positions need certain attributes to support their play:

Central Midfielder - Passing - Work Rate - Team Work - Strength - Determination - Marking - Tackling

Wingers - Dribbling - Flair - Agility - Technique - Pace - Finishing - Creativity
Optional - Crossing - First Touch - Passing - Decisions - Off The Ball - Composure

Strikers - Finishing - Composure - Technique - Decisions - First Touch - Off The Ball - Pace

I Just want to ask what minimal value does each main attribute need? Because there seems to be very little FB that has the minimal value of 14/20 for each attribute that you mentioned. Should it be smaller that 14? My case is for playing the BPL.

Thnx for the respond ^^)

Can someone please help? :'(

---------- Post added at 09:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 AM ----------

Thnx for the respond ^^)

Can someone please help? :'(

Good tactic. tried your tactic against Barca during Euro Super Cup Final. have complete control of the match! will try this for some more times and see the results.

Hi Mr Hough, I play now old FM for fun, I dislike the tactic's inconsistence in recents FM, so I just want to know if you can reupload this tactic for me if you own it please?

Thanks, have fun (and sorry for my English)