just started testing daves new tactics, i have just beaten arsenal 6-1 at home, i smashed them all over the park, they had 4 shots and there goal came from my centre back spending to long on the ball, im spurs by the way, will try get some pictures up later​

Am I the only one that has goals mainly due to the corner kick bug? If you remove the corner kick instructions the tactics is not that great? The team looks moving well and creating chances, however if the opposite team attacks it is so easy to receive goals due to the high d-line.

going to try this out with chelsea in my first game on fm2012, ill post results

i am on an amazing run with this tactic, played 45, won 37, drew 6, lost 2. Won the league cup already, top of the league, into the quarters of the champions league and the fa cup. Torres has scored over 35 goals, signed Michael Owen for £500,000 and hes even hit 20. signed marko marin for £12,000,000 and hes made 14 assists, am in love with this tactic! scored 161 goals in those 45 games.

do you wait until its fully fluid before you change to low?or just change it as soon as the season starts
Once fully fluid. First season in charge this takes longer but from season two onwards its fully fluid as season kicks off

how can you make so many players lurk outside the area on corners, i mean im new to manager so i was wondering how are you making tactics like this one, since it looks dif then those made in game.

Liverpool Fc

Using this tactic with my liverpool team, what a ******* genius this tactic is! Had doubts at first because i was struggling away from home. Now i am on fire! YNWA!!!

I love this tactic mate! Best one of FM12 in my opinion.

Is it locked? I can't set it to attack or diffidence or other options.
If yes, how can I go around it and change things.

Does this work on 12.2.2??
And is the one in OP better than in comments

Last edited:
Hi everybody
how to get the player for each position. I develop. Each report is the opinion of the recruiter. IF I take the position of Left for example, I have several post as rear lateral support or attack. For central defender there in several positions: central defender stopper or cover strict defender ...
So how to get the best player in terms of all these posts? The same goes for training. In fact, I have the opportunity to lead training by position so I'm left with the same concern.
If someone could help me AC would be nice.
Thank you in advance
Sorry for my english but I'm french;)