dejvo

Reaction score
Hello !

Probably most of you know this guy :), throw his tactics here with a description :)

Mr Hough FM15 Tactic Thread

"Here Is My New Tactic For Fm15 – It’s a 4-1-3-2 tactic set out as a flat back 4 with a DM Holding set Midfield Based Wingers and an MC set as an Attacking Playmaker – The 2 ST are set as Complete Forwards on Support and Attack.

I have had fantastic Success with Middlesbrough on My First Season Winning The League with 8 games left with a healthy 27 point lead at that point I had only lost 1 game and drawn 4 so its gone pretty good to be fair.

Attacking is incredible and I’m very confident you should be able to out score more teams it’s the defence as ever with my tactics that has been an issue but I've tried my best and worked hard to try and make it the best I can.

Opposition Instructions -

The tactic use’s Opposition Instructions and you Must set them the as I have, I will post a Screenshot of how I set it up and also give a description of what to do also.

If you go the tactics page then go to Opposition Instructions on the Tactics Page you will see the all the positions you can have in the game just change them there and they will be on every game - It takes 5 minutes to do but once it is done you wont have to do it again.

Training -

General Training - Balanced on High, If your players start complaining drop it down to Average.

Match Perperation - Match Tactics

Set Pieces -

All The Set Pieces have been Set up so Don’t touch them the Instruction is to Set Your ST’s To Take the Corners so put all the ST’s On Corners It Doesn’t matter which foot or anything like that as long as it’s a ST.

Team Talks:

Do them yourself, assistants are just rubbish at them, even the best assistants.

I always think you should be harsh because at the end of the day you want to win and when they do win praise them because if you win and be harsh the moral will probably drop so harshness is the way forward for me.
That’s it for now I’ll update the Thread as I go on firstly I’m going to do another Test.

Screens - Middlesbrough Test.

Opposition Instructions Screen -

Tactic Download Link -

Mr Hough Spanks The Authority FM2015 4-1-3-2 Tactic_F57D927B-CD88-4B7A-AA20-F234CD9E3C7E

Last edited:
is this really mr hough tactic or u using his name???

ok ty i will give it a try :)
although most of his previous tactics were 4-3-3 dm
but since its mr hough must give it a try hes a legend!

Is it legitimate or stolen from someone else and Mr Hough name added to it? Past misdemeanours are never forgotten.

Is it legitimate or stolen from someone else and Mr Hough name added to it? Past misdemeanours are never forgotten.

get a life and stop being such a smug arrogant smart ***, you're on this forum to download tactics cause you can't make them yourself, don't think too highly of yourself

get a life and stop being such a smug arrogant smart ***, you're on this forum to download tactics cause you can't make them yourself, don't think too highly of yourself

Actually i do make my own tactics but it is well known Mr Hough has stolen others work and passed it off for himself. If you find that ok then fine I was just askiung if it was legitimate. No need to be such a rude arrogant troll when someone asks a simple question.

Actually i do make my own tactics but it is well known Mr Hough has stolen others work and passed it off for himself. If you find that ok then fine I was just askiung if it was legitimate. No need to be such a rude arrogant troll when someone asks a simple question.

you weren't asking a simple question, cause if you have any common sense you would know that he wouldn't be posting and labeling it the way he did if it was already known/revealed that mr hough had stolen it, and it's a freshly uploaded tactic on top of that

just cause someone calls you out for being the ******* you are doesn't mean they're trolling

This tactic is also on the SI Forum ....

you weren't asking a simple question, cause if you have any common sense you would know that he wouldn't be posting and labeling it the way he did if it was already known/revealed that mr hough had stolen it, and it's a freshly uploaded tactic on top of that

just cause someone calls you out for being the ******* you are doesn't mean they're trolling

Lol how have you called me out. I asked a simple questionj and you jump on it like a troll stating I cant make my own......YAWN you are not even worth the time of day. My question was aimed at the poster anyhow and not you. Now run along.

Lol how have you called me out. I asked a simple questionj and you jump on it like a troll stating I cant make my own......YAWN you are not even worth the time of day. My question was aimed at the poster anyhow and not you. Now run along.

sadly enough, you are the troll, not going to bother responding or even glancing over your posts anymore, enjoy your sad smug arrogant life kiddo

sorry for derailing the thread, back on topic, looks like it has a pretty strong attack, but even since hough's older 4-3-3's haven't had the same defensive stability, hoping some tweaks/updates come in for it!

sadly enough, you are the troll, not going to bother responding or even glancing over your posts anymore, enjoy your sad smug arrogant life kiddo

sorry for derailing the thread, back on topic, looks like it has a pretty strong attack, but even since hough's older 4-3-3's haven't had the same defensive stability, hoping some tweaks/updates come in for it!

YAWN you are not even worth the time of day. My question was aimed at the poster anyhow and not you. Now run along.

just in case you misread it the first time. Keep up with the insults it makes you look a fool.

I would not want to derail this more but Mr Hough has got previous. He stole someones tactic at around FM 2012 from someones blog and was forced to remove it as his own work.

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1651676794

This was just one site he was forced to take it off. Tacktikzz also ran the fm tactical newsapaper blog and twitter site which had a very big following.

He also cloned one of my Jurgen Klopp tactics for FM 13 which was on my blog which was a 4-3-3 formation. I stopped putting my tactics out after that and shut down my blog as why should someone else get the credit. My blog was followed alot as well.

Thats where the suspicion comes from so when someone else asks a simple question I do not see why he gets a hate fueled response. Even the tactic makers on SI have to check out his new tactics in case he has done what he has done before.

Last edited:
Guys, keep calm, it's virtual tactics, you're not managers ;)

Tactics of Hough are often great, worth at least a try.