mrhough

Reaction score
God it seems like i have been working on this tactic for months, But i have finally come up with something i am happy with or to a certain extent anyway.

I still feel the defence could be better but I’m satisfied that not much can be changed otherwise it will take away from the 2 man attack. If i where to change anything i would move a ST into the Midfield position to give that some extra strength.

I have tested this tactic With Everton and Real Madrid, Everton being the average team with Decent players but there is massive room for improvement, I still managed to win 19 out of 20 games losing only 1

As i said i also tested with Real Madrid as they are the Pinnacle of the Football World and Have incredible players that Suit not only this tactic but also the formation on which i play, I have gone Unbeaten through the season winning over 40 games in a row.

So testing has gone well with 2 very different sides

Here is a screen of my Everton League after 20 games

Evertonafter20games.jpg

Player Requirements

I’m Gonna list the main Attributes needed for each position and also put some optional ones up too that aren’t as important but will help if you can get them.

Keeper – Arial Ability Reflexes Handling One on Ones Agility

Fullbacks – Tackling Heading Marking Determination Positioning Pace

Optional Attributes for Fullbacks – Work Rate Team Work Strength Jumping Stamina

Central Defenders – Tackling Jumping Heading Marking Positioning Pace Concentration

Optional Attributes for Central Defenders – Aggression Anticipation Determination Bravery

Central Midfielders – Tackling First Touch Passing Determination Workrate Team Work Positioning

Optional Attributes for Central Midfielders – Stamina Technique Creativity – Dribbling Creativity Flair Pace Finishing Technique Crossing Off the Ball Pace

Wingers Dribbling Creativity Flair Pace Finishing Technique Crossing Off the Ball Pace

Optional Attributes for Wingers - Agility Composure Heading Jumping

Strikers – Finishing First Touch Dribbling Technique Composure Off The Ball Pace

Optional Attributes for Strikers – Bravery Determination Flair Acceleration

There you are with the Player Requirments a massive list of everything you need to make your team perform.

I haven’t been using OI’s so don’t bother

Use the team talks that you normally use

I have selected just a Standard Pitch size

Use any training that your team is Comformtable with or if there is one you prefer use that.

Download Link.
http://www.filefront.com/17311232/Mr Hough Winger 10.3 (Everton, Dec 2009).tac

I am not massivly confident with the smaller teams with this tactic mainly because i haven't tried them with lower teams as yet so if you do try it with a lower league and it don't work be nice about it, People don't Realise how much effort goes into these tactics.

This will proberly be my last tactic on FM10, Thankyou all for using my tactics and i hope you have enjoyed them as much as i have enjoyed making them

I will download straight away.. your other tactic was sensational so.. :p

Yay, another Mr Hough tactic! Will give this a go for sure.

can you show us a screenie of the formation please mate?

Dared to try it in my Championship Playoff Final, which I would never do if it hadn't had mrhough on the title! Won it comfortably! Can I just ask, is the wingers swapping positions a vital part or unimportant?

Its awesome, using it with Juventus and so far i beat Roma 6-2, and Genoa 4-0 who were top of the league. 1 Question, if defending a lead in the last 20 minutes is it ok to take off 1 of the strikers and have 3 cms?

Mr Hough your amazing, how do you come up with these tactics, trail and error? well I'll try this tactic

Thanks,

Haxortiz

Edit: Just started a game with my favourite team Man Utd with your tactic i'll post success and failure..

Last edited:
This tactic is amazing... But did take time for my Manchester United to adjust to it.

Here are some screenies,

Haxortiz

God it seems like i have been working on this tactic for months, But i have finally come up with something i am happy with or to a certain extent anyway.

I still feel the defence could be better but I’m satisfied that not much can be changed otherwise it will take away from the 2 man attack. If i where to change anything i would move a ST into the Midfield position to give that some extra strength.

I have tested this tactic With Everton and Real Madrid, Everton being the average team with Decent players but there is massive room for improvement, I still managed to win 19 out of 20 games losing only 1

As i said i also tested with Real Madrid as they are the Pinnacle of the Football World and Have incredible players that Suit not only this tactic but also the formation on which i play, I have gone Unbeaten through the season winning over 40 games in a row.

So testing has gone well with 2 very different sides

Here is a screen of my Everton League after 20 games

Evertonafter20games.jpg

Player Requirements

I’m Gonna list the main Attributes needed for each position and also put some optional ones up too that aren’t as important but will help if you can get them.

Keeper – Arial Ability Reflexes Handling One on Ones Agility

Fullbacks – Tackling Heading Marking Determination Positioning Pace

Optional Attributes for Fullbacks – Work Rate Team Work Strength Jumping Stamina

Central Defenders – Tackling Jumping Heading Marking Positioning Pace Concentration

Optional Attributes for Central Defenders – Aggression Anticipation Determination Bravery

Central Midfielders – Tackling First Touch Passing Determination Workrate Team Work Positioning

Optional Attributes for Central Midfielders – Stamina Technique Creativity – Dribbling Creativity Flair Pace Finishing Technique Crossing Off the Ball Pace

Wingers Dribbling Creativity Flair Pace Finishing Technique Crossing Off the Ball Pace

Optional Attributes for Wingers - Agility Composure Heading Jumping

Strikers – Finishing First Touch Dribbling Technique Composure Off The Ball Pace

Optional Attributes for Strikers – Bravery Determination Flair Acceleration

There you are with the Player Requirments a massive list of everything you need to make your team perform.

I haven’t been using OI’s so don’t bother

Use the team talks that you normally use

I have selected just a Standard Pitch size

Use any training that your team is Comformtable with or if there is one you prefer use that.

Download Link.
http://www.filefront.com/17311232/Mr Hough Winger 10.3 (Everton, Dec 2009).tac

I am not massivly confident with the smaller teams with this tactic mainly because i haven't tried them with lower teams as yet so if you do try it with a lower league and it don't work be nice about it, People don't Realise how much effort goes into these tactics.

This will proberly be my last tactic on FM10, Thankyou all for using my tactics and i hope you have enjoyed them as much as i have enjoyed making them

Looks good. Will try... But I will only be using it for unimportant matches.
And maybe a link to this topic on the SI Boards or wherever you posted it.... For if you have made updates. ;)

Mr Hough did you buy any additional players for everton or were these results achieved with the default team?

This is a very good tactic, however I would say to people that it is more suited for established teams. What I mean by this is top half clubs in whatever league it may be. Used it towards the back end of last season with Brighton pushing for promotion in the Championship, worked a treat but seems defensively very flawed in the Premiership. Now this is not at all because of the tactic as mrhough has done a cracking job, it's just my defenders aren't good enough. I'd say Pace and Positioning are hugely important as the ball over the top seems very prominent.

ill give this tactic a try m8 and let u now how i get on asap m8 kk(H):)

Finally it's here :D Have been looking forward to this i a while... :D

I'll try this out with first Chelsea, then Blackburn. I'll post my results this weekend i hope ;)