Once again I will give it a bash, possible Random selection, will let you know as always :)

Hey Dave, saw that you released the wing tactic, so as usual i started a new game with West Ham to try it out.

You know me mate, i always big up your tactics, but for the first time i'm a little dissapointed.

Dont get me wrong, i'm doing ok and at a stretch could even make champions League(now your going to think i'm a moany *******)

Thing is, one minute i'm beating Chelsea 5-1 and the next i'm getting deservedly slaughtered 3-0 by the bottom clubs?

We are very inconsistent to say the least and the defence are still making all kinds of stupid errors. I'd usually put it down to the quality of my players, but by now i know who to bring in on the cheap and as such have a pretty strong squad.

Of course i will keep going and give you some more feedback, hopefully the consistency will kick in.

Been brilliant so far this tactic:

5 wins in the Premier League. (Inc. 3-1 v Villa Away)
3 wins in the Europa League.
1 win in the Carling Cup.
2 draws in the Premier League. (1 against Arsenal Away)

View attachment 107474

Thanks Mr Hough. :) Brilliant tactics once again. :D

ur tactics never failed me so far
and i trying this one as well

one word Fantastic
i love how many clear cut chances u create and how strikers get to play 1 on 1 alot and the momentum of the mids joining attack is also spot on
perfect fit for my team

Hey Dave, saw that you released the wing tactic, so as usual i started a new game with West Ham to try it out.

You know me mate, i always big up your tactics, but for the first time i'm a little dissapointed.

Dont get me wrong, i'm doing ok and at a stretch could even make champions League(now your going to think i'm a moany *******)

Thing is, one minute i'm beating Chelsea 5-1 and the next i'm getting deservedly slaughtered 3-0 by the bottom clubs?

We are very inconsistent to say the least and the defence are still making all kinds of stupid errors. I'd usually put it down to the quality of my players, but by now i know who to bring in on the cheap and as such have a pretty strong squad.

Of course i will keep going and give you some more feedback, hopefully the consistency will kick in.

Hey Dave, ended up finishing 4th so it makes me look a mug to complain, started 2nd season with a Home win, then had this in the 1st leg CL Qualifier...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Then this, i think this goes to show the lack of consistency, although we had more possesion, passed the ball better AND created better chances, we lost to two Crouch wonder goals from distance and a wonder goal from Defoe.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I love the way youre a perfectionist and you dont release till they are truly wonder tactics.. a legend of fm

I'm thinking of a 4-2-3-1 next or i might wait till FM11

hough what are the best trainings??tugs or sfraser?

Anyone fancy a stab at a wizard conversion?, i can try it but no idea what itl turn out like not a pro like mr Hough :)

I will download straight away.. your other tactic was sensational so

iv been using this tactic for about 25 games with my stoke side and im 4th really good results with this nice to see a good tactic that your wingers play well im 7 points from the top and still going strong.
thanks man great tactic.